1878 morgan silver dollar - Sterling silver wire jewelry - Large silver heart necklace.
1878 Morgan Silver Dollar
- honesty: southeastern European plant cultivated for its fragrant purplish flowers and round flat papery silver-white seedpods that are used for indoor decoration
- a dollar made of silver
- Silver dollar is a common name given to a number of species of Metynnis, a tropical fish belonging to the Characidae family which is closely related to piranha and pacu.
- United States anthropologist who studied the Seneca (1818-1881)
- United States biologist who formulated the chromosome theory of heredity (1866-1945)
- a Welsh buccaneer who raided Spanish colonies in the West Indies for the English (1635-1688)
- J. P. (1837–1913), US financier, philanthropist, and art collector; full name John Pierpont Morgan. He created General Electric in 1891 and the US Steel Corporation in 1901. He bequeathed his large art collection to the Museum of Modern Art in New York City
- 1878 (MDCCCLXXVIII) was a common year starting on Tuesday (link will display the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar (or a common year starting on Sunday of the 12-day slower Julian calendar).
Silver Dollar (Macro)
This is a macro shot of an 1878 Morgan SIlver Dollar. This was done with a 28-200 lens with a Canon 50mm 1.8 lens reversed on the front of it. I was amazed at how close I was able to get with this setup.
even older history
Needs polish. (1878 "Morgan" Silver Dollar)