Prep Cooks - How Do I Delete Cookies On My Computer.
- (of food) Be heated so that the condition required for eating is reached
- Prepare (food, a dish, or a meal) by combining and heating the ingredients in various ways
- (cook) English navigator who claimed the east coast of Australia for Britain and discovered several Pacific islands (1728-1779)
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Heat food and cause it to thicken and reduce in volume
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- homework: preparatory school work done outside school (especially at home)
- PowerPC Reference Platform (PReP) was a standard system architecture for PowerPC based computer systems (as well as a reference implementation) developed at the same time as the PowerPC processor architecture.
- Prepare (something); make ready
- Prepare oneself for an event
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) is any medical or public health procedure used before exposure to the disease causing agent, its purpose is to prevent, rather than treat or cure a disease. An example is the use of medication to prevent malaria.
day123 :: year two
i cooked dinner tonight. any of you who know me know this is a monumental event. every item was fresh (well, the tofu came from a box, but is it really possible to make your own?) - the portabellos from the Arlington Farmer's Market and the asparagus from Giant. i used a general tso's sauce, just enough to give it a hint of flavor while letting the freshness of the veggies come through. total time: 1 hr 30 min (prep, cooking, eating, and cleanup.)
I love the little vignettes that appear on the chopping block when dinner prep is happening. This became hawaiian-style grilled peppers & tofu, and grilled pork & shrimp.
Related topics: beef short ribs recipe pressure cookerwhole foods diet cookbookdane cook tours 2011cook island hotelicing decorating christmas cookieshow to make a solar cooker for kidselectric cook topchocolate chip cookies recipe for kids90cm dual fuel range cooker