Oatmeal Cookies With Cranberries
- A popular old-fashioned drop cookie made with oatmeal, along with raisins commonly added to the cookie dough for extra sweetness.
- (oatmeal cookie) cookies containing rolled oats
- In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.
- A small, red, acid berry used in cooking
- (cranberry) any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- The Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 under the name The Cranberry Saw Us, later changed by vocalist Dolores O'Riordan. The band currently consists of O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler.
- (cranberry) very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- The evergreen dwarf shrub of the heath family that yields this fruit
Oatmeal cranberry cookies
These cookies are made with whole wheat flour, applesauce is used to cut the sugar and only 1 tablespoon of butter in the entire batch. These make excellent breakfast cookies.
Cookies in waiting...
Butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, and cranberry oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies with nuts just waiting for the tasting.
Related topics: how to cook a brisket in a crock potbrisket recipes slow cookerpeanut butter cookie piecookie jar the dreamgourmet gingerbread cookiestop ten christmas cookiessugar free fat free cookie recipes