EASY GINGERBREAD MAN COOKIES. COOKHAM SURGERY
Easy Gingerbread Man Cookies
- Gingerbread Man is an album by The Residents, released in 1994. It was their first foray into computer graphics. Original versions of the CD were "enhanced" with animations that followed the music when played on a computer.
- gingerbread cut in the shape of a person
- The Gingerbread Man (better known by his nickname, Gingy) is the talking cookie character in the movies Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After. He is derived from the children's story The Gingerbread Man. He is a main character in most movies and helps Shrek on his quest.
- (cookie) the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- (cookie) any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- (cookie) a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- Be careful
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
Easy Gingerbread Friends Recipe
INGREDIENTS 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated gingerbread cookies 1/2 cup ready-to-spread frosting 100 red cinnamon candies or other small red candies DIRECTIONS 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Remove half of cookie dough from wrapper; refrigerate remaining dough until needed. 2. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup of flour onto work surface; coat sides of half of dough with flour. With rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking. With floured 2 1/2- to 3-inch gingerbread boy or girl cutter, cut out dough boys or girls. Gently brush excess flour from shapes; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining half of dough. 3. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling racks. Cool completely. Place icing in piping bag, decorate with icing and candies for eyes and buttons, as desired.
HEY! Stop eating me!!! Idea completely stolen from the new cake/cookie idea book I got for my birthday. My daughter saw them and called them "Gingerbread Friends" (but she's two so she said "GingBed Fends!") and laughed and said, "Cookie so funny." Well, if I amused a 2 year old, I'm all set, hahaha!
Related topics: cook county cemeteriestypes of girl scout cookies 2011slow cooker mashed potatoes recipeberyl cook calendar 2011creating cookbookpressure cooker stainlesswhat temperature to cook a turkeybrisket recipes slow cookerhamilton slow cookersdrop in electric cooktop