Hot wheels elite. 2011 5th wheel trailers. Power generating water wheel.
Hot Wheels Elite
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status
- elect: selected as the best; "an elect circle of artists"; "elite colleges"
- A size of letter in typewriting, with 12 characters to the inch (about 4.7 to the centimeter)
- Elite (occasionally spelled elite) is taken originally from the Latin, eligere, "to elect". In sociology as in general usage, the elite is a hypothetical group of relatively small size, that is dominant within a large society, having a privileged status perceived as being envied by others of a
- A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth
hot wheels elite - Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels Elite The Dark Knight Batmobile
This limited edition Batman: The Dark Knight Hot Wheels Elite Batmobile is a faithful reproduction from the record-shattering Batman sequel from director Christopher Nolan. In extraordinary 1:18 scale, the die-cast vehicle is loaded with movie-accurate details and primed for action on the streets of your collection!
The BATMOBILE depicted in the film a??THE DARK KNIGHTa?TM is a tank-like vehicle modified from a military vehicle called a??the Tumblera?TM. It appears twice in the movie and the filma?TMs production designer described it as a car boasting a??Lamborghini lines combined with tank functions: an armored riot control vehicle, complete with machine guns shooting rubber bullets and a large cannon mounted on the front.a? This is the largest Batmobile ever, easily straddling a three-lane highway. Four street-ready cars were constructed, with each vehicle possessing sixty-five carbon fiber panels and costing $250,000 to build. Two of the four cars were specialized versions. One version was the flap version, featuring hydraulics and flaps to detail the close-up shots where the vehicle propelled itself though the air. The other version was the jet version in which an actual jet engine was mounted onto the vehicle, fueled by six propane tanks. The full-sized vehicles were driven and filmed on the streets of Chicago.
The new Hot Wheels EliteTM model reproduces with extreme precision each feature of one of the most appreciated cars by BATMAN fans and film goers alike!
Ferrari Wheel and Hot Wheels...
A 1:18 scale Hot Wheels model car against a backdrop of the wheel of a real Ferrari, taken at a Ferrari display on Sherbrooke Street in Montreal in June 2001.
Ferrari F430, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano: Mattel Hot Wheels Elite Limited Ferrari F430: Mattel Hot Wheels Ferrari 458 Italia (Azzurro Monaco Metallic): BBR Limited 50 pieces
hot wheels elite
Beautifully crafted Limited Edition Ferrari F1 by Hot Wheels Elite. This Ferrari F1 is a highly detailed 1:43 scale model of the same car as the World Champion Fernando Alonso drove. All the details are well put together. Hot Wheels Elite models make great collectibles or gift pieces.
•Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari collection - limited edition
•1:43 scale model
•Beautifully crafted and well made
•Features a detailed interior, wheels and "authentic" insignias
•Sure to be a collector's favorite for years to come