6 INCH PLASTIC WHEELS : HOT WHEELS VALUE : WHEEL BEARING PRICE.
6 Inch Plastic Wheels
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A unit used to express other quantities, in particular
- A unit of linear measure equal to one twelfth of a foot (2.54 cm)
- A very small amount or distance
- a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- column inch: a unit of measurement for advertising space
- edge: advance slowly, as if by inches; "He edged towards the car"
- six: denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
- Six Degrees (or 6? ) is an American dramatic television series about six residents of New York City and their respective relationships and connections with one another, based on the idea of six degrees of separation.
- six: the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
6 inch plastic wheels - Toyota Camry
Toyota Camry 16" Wheel Covers '02-06 ABS Plastic Hubcaps 4 Pack New
This wheel cover is equipped with an adjustable retention ring. Patented adjustable retention ring with double groove/notch design assures for a secure fit. This ring can be placed in upper or lower notch located on each of the ring supports. This will increase tension to the proper level to ensure the best fit of the wheel cover. Use the upper groove for standard sized wheels, and use the lower groove to increase tension for bigger sized wheels. To put this trendy new wheel cover onto your wheel is just minutes away. No need of technician skills. Everything is "clip-on". This replica wheel cover has the stylish design of a 2002-2006 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE auto model. Basically it is able to be installed onto any domestic or foreign vehicle models with a standard 16" steel wheel size. This wheel cover has a traditional silver lacquer finish that gives your wheel a more alloy wheel look. This product is rust-resistant, easy to clean and also resistant to temperature extreme and corrosion. 4 single pieces are nest packed as 1 set with ring off. A brown carton is used as transportation box for shipping.
The GMC motorhome
GMC build a motorhome it had a front wheel drive transaxle used in the Oldsmobile Toronado and Cadillac Eldorado with an Oldsmobile 455 cu. (7.5 liter) V8 from the Toronado, but the later models made use of the 403 cu in. (6.6 liter) V8. Both used the GM-designated Turbohydramatic 425 automatic transmission, with a wide chain drive to connect the output of the longitudinally oriented engine to the transmission. The final drive was connected directly to the transmission, and power was fed to the front wheels using half shafts that ran under the front portion of the engine. The engine was fueled with regular gasoline stored in two 25-gallon tanks. The GMC was equipped with front disk brakes and drums on all four rear wheels. The front-drive configuration eliminated the driveshaft and rear differential and solid axle found on most front-engined motorhomes. As a result, the floor could be designed only about 14" above the roadway. The low floor was too low for a rear cross axle, and GM designed the rear suspension as a tandem pair of wheels, mounted on bogies which rode on pins attached to the sides of the low-profile frame. With the exception of the wheel wells, the rear suspension does not intrude into the living space. The rear bogies are suspended using a two-ended convoluted air bag that is pressurized by an automatic leveling system to maintain the designed ride height. The leveling system can also be manually controlled to level the coach at a campsite. The motorhomes were built in either 23 feet or 26 feet length, with about 90% of the total production being the latter. The wheelbase from the front wheels to the centerline of the rear tandem pairs is 140 inches for the 23' coach and 160 inches for the 26' coach. All GMC motorhomes are 96 inches wide and about 9 feet tall including the usually installed roof air conditioner. Interior head room is 76 inches. Gross vehicle weight rating for the 23' coach was 11,500 pounds and 12,500 pounds for the 26' coach. Most GMC's with factory interiors have a 30-gallon freshwater tank and a 30-gallon holding tank. Body construction consisted of a rigid frame made of welded aluminum extrusions. The body frame was mounted on the chassis steel ladder frame using body isolators. The floor was marine plywood, except where it sloped up at the extremities, where they were plate aluminum. The body panels are fiber reinforced plastic (fiberglass) below the waistline frame extrusion and at the ends. The upper side body and roof panels between the ends are sheet aluminum. GMC's are notable for their large expanse of windows, which redefined the RV industry at the time. By avoiding materials that can rot in the body skin and frame of the motorhome, the GMC's retain a reputation as being the most restorable and rebuildable of vintage motorhomes. Many formerly abandoned GMC's have been successfully brought back to life because of the durable design.
REGINA SHIPPING LINES Bus Transport, Corp. - King Long XMQ6127 Euro Star - 782
Taken @ Araneta Center Cubao Bus Terminal Station, Cubao, Quezon City - May 20, 2010 RSL (REGINA SHIPPING LINES) BUS TRANSPORT, CORP. > Under BICOL ISAROG TRANSPORT SYSTEM, INC. which includes the companies:RSL Bus Transport, Corp., Isarog Line Express Transport, Inc., and Penafrancia Tours and Travel Transport, Inc. Bus number: 782 Classification: Airconditioned Provincial Operation Bus Coachbuilder: Xiamen King Long United Automotive Industry Company, Ltd. (King Long) Chassis: DongFeng Nissan Diesel DND6121RB46 (LUDC3PAT) Model: King Long XMQ6127 "Euro Star" Engine: Nissan Diesel PE6-T Displacement: 711.987 cu. inches (11,670 cc / 11.7 Liters) Cylinders: Inline-6 Aspiration: Turbocharged Power Output: 276.16 bhp (280 PS - metric hp / 205.94 kW) @ 2,300 rpm Torque Output: 795.00 lb.ft (1,078 N.m) @ 1,200 rpm Transmission: 6-Speed Forward, 1-Speed Reverse Maximum Speed: 80.80 mph (130 km/hr) - [estimated] Layout: Rear-Mounted Engine Rear-Wheel Drive Airconditioning Unit: Overhead Unit Suspension: Leaf Spring Suspension Seating Configuration: 2x2 Seating Capacity: 40 Passengers Fuel Tank Capacity: 95.004 Gallons (360 Liters) Overall length: 39.30 feet (11.98 Meters) Overall width: 8.17 feet (2.49 Meters) Overall height: 12.47 feet (3.80 Meters) Wheel Base: 19.68 feet (6.00 Meters) Body Overhang (Front): 7.87 feet (2.40 Meters) Body Overhang (Rear): 10.83 feet (3.30 Meters) Body Inside Height: 6.30 feet (1.92 Meters) Gross Vehicle Weight: 38,640 lbs. (17,500 kg) * Specifications are subjected for verification and may be changed without prior notice...