Make My Photo 3d. Getty Photo Stock.
Make My Photo 3d
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Medias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- The structure or composition of something
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- Quoted-printable, or QP encoding, is an encoding using printable ASCII characters (i.e. alphanumeric and the equals sign "=") to transmit 8-bit data over a 7-bit data path or, generally, over a medium which is not 8-bit clean. It is defined as a MIME content transfer encoding for use in e-mail.
- three-D: a movie with images having three dimensional form or appearance
- 3D or 3-D may refer to: * Something having three dimensions e.g. width, length, and depth * Three-dimensional space, the physical universe ** A vector space with three dimensions ** Volume, a measure of space * 3D computer graphics, computer graphics modeling three-dimensional objects * Computer
make my photo 3d - Hasbro MY3D
Hasbro MY3D Viewer for iPod touch and iPhone (Black)
Experience exciting 3D and 360-degree entertainment on your iPhone or iPod touch with the MY3D Viewer. Simply insert your Apple device into the viewer to enjoy 3D gaming and 360-degree experiences. The viewer's thumbholes provide access to your touchscreen, so you can control apps and play interactive MY3D games. Specially formatted MY3D apps are available in the App Store for eye-popping entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: MY3D works with specially formatted content only. Not all apps provide 360-degree functionality. Charges may apply for some apps. iPhone/iPod touch not included.
At a Glance:
Lets you enjoy 3D games and 360-degree entertainment on your iPhone/iPod touch
Uses your iPhone/iPod touch gyroscope to provide immersive entertainment
Sets up easily
Works with a variety of exciting 3D apps available from the App Store
Includes four adapter trays to fit iPhone/iPod touch models
Requires no wires or batteries
Charges and syncs your iPhone/iPod touch without removing it from the viewer
Discover interactive 3D and 360-degree entertainment on your iPhone and iPod touch.
Simply slip your Apple device into the cradle and enjoy immersive gaming and video entertainment. View larger.
View Your iPhone and iPod touch in 3D
Designed specifically for iPhone and iPod touch, the MY3D Viewer lets you experience 3D games and 360-degree entertainment in a brand new way. Simply insert your device into the viewer to enjoy a variety of 3D and 360-degree-enhanced apps, many of which are free from the App Store.
The MY3D Viewer includes four adapter trays sized to fit iPhone and iPod touch devices. Your device quickly snaps in and out--no wires or batteries are required. For added convenience, you can charge and sync your device while the viewer is connected.
Available in white and black designs.
Comes with four cradles to fit your specific model of iPhone or iPod touch.
Get an Ultimate Immersive Gaming Experience
Designed to use your Apple device's gyroscope, MY3D apps let you tilt and turn your way to an ultimate immersive 3D gaming experience. The viewer's thumbholes allow access to the touchscreen, so you can control your apps and play interactive 3D games.
Apps Deliver 3D Games and Videos
The first step in using the MY3D Viewer is to download the free MY3D PRESENTS... app from the App Store. This introductory app lets you sample a variety of MY3D content, including 3D movie trailers, video demos of MY3D apps, slide shows, and more.
Other MY3D apps offer a wide variety of exciting 3D games and 360-degree experiences. For example, action lovers can race futuristic hover vehicles through dangerous underground courses in MY3D TUNNEL PILOT. Or you can become the galaxy's last line of defense in MY3D SECTOR 17, a one-of-a-kind 360-degree first-person shooter. The MY3D SHATTERSTORM app is a futuristic pilot shooter that requires a fast trigger finger to rack up points as you destroy enemies. For the puzzle lover, MY3D BUBBLE BOLT lets you tilt and move the viewer to navigate past obstacles and through mazes.
And for those looking for an immersive 360-degree experience, MY3D 360 SHARKS lets you explore the deepest oceans, hunt for prey, and search for shipwrecks and treasure in a virtual 360-degree underwater adventure. Additionally, MY3D TELEPORT L.A. gives you an exciting 360-degree virtual tour of the City of Angels.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
The MY3D Viewer is compatible with iPhone (3G, 3GS, and 4) and iPod touch (2G, 3G, and 4G). To find out which apps are compatible with your device, go to the App Store for details.
What's in the Box
MY3D Viewer, four adapter trays, and instructions.
My First Stereo Photo
my first real StereoPhoto attempt after making a tripod adapter to hold my Canon 5D and Canon 20D for bino-vision You need to cross your eyes to see the 3D image. Try the instuctions below on the Medium image first.. then try it on the Large (a little tougher as you have to cross your eyes harder) Easiest way to see it is to hold your finger in front of your face about 1/3 of the distance to your monitor, and with the tip of your finger lined up with the bottom edge of the image. Focus on the tip of your finger unitl the two images 'magically' transform into one, then move your sight to the image and allow your eyes to focus on the center image... it will then 'POP' off the screen... WAYYY COOOL!
My new slidebar - anaglyph
this photo was taken via a mirror (I should have cleaned it better), via remote control Note that the lenses are not the same make. However, being set to the same focal length and aperture, they produced quite acceptable photos. Later I've changed the lenses to the Canon Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens, which is a very good lens for its price. Apart from that, it is lightweight and has image stabilization. Both cameras are synchronized via a remote control, set to the same channel. This works, but for flash and action photos, it is better to use a special sync cable.
make my photo 3d
6ft Micro HDMI (HDMI Type) to A Cable for Nokia cell phone . The HDMI Micro Connector is a significantly smaller 19-pin HDMI connector supporting up to 1080p resolutions for portable devices. This new connector is approximately 50% smaller than the size of the existing HDMI Mini connector. HDMI 1.4 specification introduces a new "Type D" connector designed for cell phones, pocket cameras, and other portable devices where space is at a premium. Roughly the size of a Micro USB connector, it packs all the power and functionality of an HDMI link into a tiny form factor. Features: Share movies, stream media, and watch photo slide shows instantly from a mobile phone, pocket camera , etc. Display full HD video on HDTVs, monitors, and projectors from any HDMI Micro enabled device Supports up to 1080p resolutions for portable devices Combines audio and video into a single HDMI output Supports HDMI Micro 1.4 (Type D) input and Standard HDMI 1.4 (Type A) output Important NoteFor using this cable for your device. Please turn on your cellphone first please. Compatible With Nokia N8