Gigaware digital photo keychain : Charmi hot photo shoot.
Gigaware Digital Photo Keychain
- Digital photography is a form of photography that uses an array of light sensitive sensors to capture the image focused by the lens, as opposed to an exposure on light sensitive film.
- RadioShack Corporation (formerly Tandy Corporation) is a chain of electronics retail stores in the United States, as well as parts of North America, Europe, South America and Africa. As of 2008, it had 4,653 company-owned stores, 688 kiosks, 8 service centers, and 1,408 dealer outlets.
- A chain or ring to which a key may be attached; An ornamental piece holding such a chain or ring
- A keychain or key chain is a small chain, usually made from metal or plastic, that connects a small item to a keyring. The length of a keychain allows an item to be used more easily than if connected directly to a keyring.
- Keychain is Apple Inc.'s password management system in Mac OS. It was introduced with Mac OS 8.6, and has been included in all subsequent versions of Mac OS, including Mac OS X.
gigaware digital photo keychain - Self Defense
Self Defense Keychain Kubotan
The kubotan is a pressure point self defense device. the principal areas for attacks in self-defense include bony, fleshy and nerve targets such as knuckles, forearms, bridge of the nose, shins, stomach, solar plexus, spine, temple, ribs, groin, neck, eyes etc. The Kubotan is usually held in either an icepick grip (for hammerfist strikes) or forward grip (for stabbing and pressure point attacks). Common uses include hardening the fist (fistload) for punching, attacking vulnerable parts of an assailant's body, and gaining leverage on an assailant's wrist, fingers and joints. With keys attached, it can also function as a flailing weapon. Self Defense keychain kubotan Composition: polymer Length: 5 7/16" Weight: 2.4 oz. Color: Black
Digital Photo Magazine POTY 2011
One of my photos from Blackpool Beach was shorlisted for Digital Photo and Practical Photography magazines annual photographer of the year competition in the 'stunning scenics' round.
Digital Photo Magazine
My shots in the December issue of Digital Photo Magazine. I am reasonably pleased with what they had to say.