Hot wheels city sets. Billet wheel adapter. Truck wheels sale.
Hot Wheels City Sets
- Hot Wheels is a brand of die cast toy car, introduced by American toymaker Mattel in 1968. It was the primary competitor of Matchbox until 1996, when Mattel acquired rights to the Matchbox brand from Tyco.
- Hot Wheels is a Hardy Boys novel.
- Hot Wheels is a thirty minute Saturday morning animated television series broadcast on ABC from 1969 to 1971, under the primary sponsorship of Mattel Toys.
- an incorporated administrative district established by state charter; "the city raised the tax rate"
- A place or situation characterized by a specified attribute
- An incorporated municipal center
- A large town
- a large and densely populated urban area; may include several independent administrative districts; "Ancient Troy was a great city"
- people living in a large densely populated municipality; "the city voted for Republicans in 1994"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- (set) a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
- (set) fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- (set) put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
Ottawa Ferrari Fest 2009 "model shots": Ferrari Testarossa.
My 1/18 scale (pre-May Cheong Group takeover) Bburago Ferrari Testarossa and a real Ferrari Testarossa on display on Preston Street during the 2009 Ottawa Ferrari Festival. I actually bought this model in Detroit during the Woodward Dream Cruise in 2007. It's the cheesiest 1/18 scale Ferrari I own, even compared to my other Bburago Ferrari, with no rear view mirrors, a plastic silver grille instead of a black one, and unpainted, unrealistically-coloured plastic parts in the engine. If I ever spot a Hot Wheels Elite or Kyosho 1/18 scale Testarossa, I'll probably buy it, though I'm not going to get rid of the Bburago one.
Brooklyn summer night, a new bus stop on Atlantic Avenue- I get excited about this stuff. Did you know: There's an abandoned pre-Civil War railway right below Atlantic Avenue? (see picture) Sometimes they give tours down there. You lower yourself down a manhole, (a cool experience in itself) and through a cave-like entrance and then pow, two sets of ghosted tracks. One coming, one going. I will be shocked if anybody actually reads this.