Color Wheel Printout - Hunter Wheel Balancer.
Color Wheel Printout
- A color wheel or color circle is either: * An abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle, that show relationships between primary colors, secondary colors, complementary colors, etc.
- Colors arranged in a certain order in the shape of a circle.
- A circle with different colored sectors used to show the relationship between colors
- color circle: a chart in which complementary colors (or their names) are arranged on opposite sides of a circle
- A page or set of pages of printed material produced by a computer's printer
- A hard copy of a program or data set, printed on paper
- the output of a computer in printed form
- In information handling, a hard copy is a permanent reproduction, or copy, in the form of a physical object, of any media suitable for direct use by a person (in particular paper), of displayed or transmitted data.
Didi´s Color Wheels
Another sample from my selfmade "DiPhoPack": This one gives you a quick overview if your printer does nearly one million colors right, or not! Maybe you are printing via an external print-service, and maybe they do some "automatic AI optimizing" to your printouts. This one proves you, to have that option successfully DISABLED, saving your work and time you have invested yourself, making an image looking the way you personally wanted it. :-)
My race printout - who is Gordon???
May 20, 2007 - When they swiped my chip, this was the resulting printout. The time is right, but the name is wrong.