ATV WHEELS BOLT PATTERN. DIP CUSTOM WHEELS
Atv Wheels Bolt Pattern
- the arrangement of the bolt holes on a wheel. A 4 bolt wheel with 100mm between opposite bolt holes would be written as 4/100. Some wheels have more than one bolt pattern on the same wheel to accomodate multiple fitments.
- A series of holes drilled in axle flange face that correspond with a series of holes drilled in the brake drum or rotor that wheel studs press into to allow wheels to bolt to the unit.
- lug pattern / bolt circle / pcd is defined by the number of bolt holes and the distance measured from the center of one lug hole to the farthest lug hole accross from it. This is often measured in millimeters (25.4mm=1inch).
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- ATV is the Aruba NBC affiliate, broadcasting on Channel 15 (cable 8) in the NTSC television standard. The station has the call-sign of PJA-TV (following the standard in the Netherlands and Netherlands Antilles, with PJ callsigns), though it goes by its branding of "Aruba Television".
- ATV is currently the largest commercial television station in Austria and was originally the first commercial station to be aired via transmitters after a long time when commercial broadcasts in Austria were only possible via satellite or cable and the national public broadcaster ORF held a
- CTV Atlantic (formerly known as the Atlantic Television System, or ATV) is a system of four television stations in the Canadian Maritimes, owned and operated by the CTV Television Network, a division of CTVglobemedia.
- All-terrain vehicle
atv wheels bolt pattern - (4) 1.5"
(4) 1.5" ATV Wheel Spacers with 4/156 bolt pattern for Polaris RZR Ranger Sportsman Yamaha Suzuki
Kawasaki KXT250 Tecate (1985-1987) rear only KXT250 Tecate-4 (1987-1988) front & rear KSF250 Mojave (1987-2005) front & rear KLF300B Lakota (1995-2000) front & rear Polaris RZR Cyclone (1986-2002) front only Trailblazer 250/300 (1986 & up) front only Trail Boss 250/300 (1986 & up) front only Xplorer 300 (1990-1999) front only Trail Boss 350L/400L 2x4 (1990-1999) front & rear Magnum 325 (2000-2001) front only Magnum 325 (2002-2005) front & rear Xpedition 325 4x4 (2000-2005) front only Sportsman 335 4x4 (1999-2005) front & rear Trail Boss 350/400L 4x4 (1990-1994) front only Sportsman 400 (1995-1996) front only Magnum 425L 4x4 (1995-1998) front only Sportsman 400/425L (2001-2005) front & rear Magnum 300/400 2x4 (1996-1999) front only Xpress 300/400L (1996-1999) front only Xplorer 400L 4x4 (1995-2001) front only Scrambler 400L (1995-2001) front only Sport 400L 2x4 (1994-1999) front only Xpedition 425 4x4 (1999-2001) front only Xplorer 500 4x4 (1996-2001) front and rear Sportsman 500 4x4 (1996-2001) front & rear Magnum 500 4x4 (1999-2003) front only Scranmbler 500 (1997-2003) front only Predator 500 2x4 (2003) front & rear Predator 500 2x4 (2004) front only Sportsman 600 4x4 (2003) front & rear Sportsman 700 4x4 (2002-2003) front & rear Diesel 4x4 (1999-2001) front & rear Big Boss 4x6 (1989-1994) front only Magnum/Big Boss 6x6 front only Ranger (1998-2005) front & rear Yamaha YTM 200DX (1988-1990) front only YSF 200 Blaster (1988-2005) front only YFM 225 Moto-4 (1985-1987) front only YFB 250 Timberwolf 2x4 (1992-1994) front only YFM 350 XT Warrior (1987-2005) front only YFZ 350 T Banshee (1987-1988)(1991-2005) front only YFZ 350 T Banshee (1989-1990) front & rear YFM 350 ER Moto-4 (1987-1988) front only YFM 350 Raptor (2004-2005) front only YFZ 450 (2004-2005) front only YFM 660 R Raptor (2001-2005) front only
This is probably the most interesting photo that came out in focus. I like the repition of the circle of bolts. At first, the photos were coming out too dark, even though the blance was on the middle line (wow, I think I still have alot to learn). I tried to overexpose by one mark. It appears to have worked. I think that the light meter may tell lies in places like this. This may come in handy in the future.
a macro shot of part of a railroad crossing arm post
atv wheels bolt pattern
These wheel spacers work with the following ATVs plus more that are not listed; Kawasaki KFX400 (2003-2008) Polaris Scrambler 50 (2003-2008) Predator 90 (2002-2008) Sportsman 90 (2001-2007) Predator 500 (2004-2008) Outlaw 500 (2002-2008) Suzuki LTZ 250/ Ozark 2wd (1991-2008) 400 Eiger 2&4wd (2002-2008) LTZ 400 (2003-2008) LTZ 450 (2006-2008) Yamaha Rhino YFM 250 Moto-4(1989) YFB 250D Timber Wolf 2wd (1992-1998) YFB 250D Timber Wolf 4wd (1995-2002) YFM 250 Bear Tracker(1999-2008) YFM 350 Wolverine(1995-2008) YFM 350 Moto-4(1993-2005) YFM 350 Bruin 2&4wd (2004-2008) YFM 350/400 Big Bear (1987-2008) YFM 400 Kodiak 2&4wd (1993-2008) YFM 450 Kodiak 4wd (2003-2008) YFM 600/650 Grizzly 4wd (1998-2008) Honda ATC 200X(1983-1987) TRX 200 (1990-1993)&(1996-1997) TRX 200SX (1986-1988) ATC 250 Big Red (1985) TRX 250 Big Red (1985-1987) ATC 250SX (1985-1987) ATC 250R (1983-1986) TRX 250R (1986-1989) TRX 250X (1986-1992) TRX 250D & ES Recon (1997-2006) TRX 250EX (2000-2008) TRX 300EX (1993-2008) TRX 300 2&4wd (1988-2000) ATC 350X(1985-1986) TRX 350 4wd (1986-1992) Rancher 350ES 2&4wd (2000-2008) Rancher AT400 2&4wd (2004-2008) TRX 400EX (1999-2008) TRX 400D Foreman (1996-2002) TRX 433D Foreman 2&4wd (2003) TRX 450S & ES Foreman 2&4wd (1998-2008) TRX 450R (2004-2008) TRX 500 Rubicon 4x4 (2000-2008) TRX 650 Rubicon 4x4 (2003-2008) Odyssey (1977-1981)