Hyper Mountain Bikes - Mountain Bike Race Calendar
Hyper Mountain Bikes
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (mountain bike) a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain Bike) Bicycles that are made primarily for offroad use and have 24" or 26" wheels and knobby tires.
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- Short for hyperactive
- Hyper is a multi-platform Australian video game magazine. Australia's longest running gaming magazine, it has been in publication since 1993, and was released the same month as the better known UK magazine Edge.
- Hyperactive or unusually energetic
- Hyper is a Polish television channel own and operated by Canal+.
Uh oh! This is supposed to be round.
What can ya do? 13 miles up a gravel road. Dark. Starting to rain. No cell service. No problem... Keira knows how to change a flat! The nearest town is Missoula, and we grew very fond of this little town. I went into town early one morning to get new tires - the punctured one was clearly not repairable, and I expected to buy a new pair and fight to get them put on quickly - it was our last full day at the cabin, we were leaving in the morning and I didn't want to lose it all waiting for an available shop. A local, Les Schwab tire shop told me my tires looked good, other than the damaged one, and that I really didn't need to buy a matched set for the rear. They had a used tire with about the same amount of tread remaining as ours (about 50%) and told me I could have it for $45 on the car. I was all for that! Then they mounted, balanced and installed it, put my spare tire back in the compartment and told me it was all on the house - $0. We'd like to go back to Missoula, and it's not because it's the best trout fishing in North America either. Well, maybe a little bit. Hyper-friendly place, great shops, food, art, the University of Montana, great history of the pioneer days, bicycles and bike lanes everywhere. Tons of white-water rafting, kayaking, mountain biking, and, of course, top-shelf fly fishing. Population 110,000.
Blastoff from Pakistani Starfleet Chitral Space Base on a Starspeeder Bike
Najibullah Ahmadzai, a seasoned and honorary space courier just got a new ride that will take him to the far reaches of the planet in no longer than twenty minutes in any given direction on his hyper velocity magnetic energon powered repulsion Starpeeder Bike. It will take him from 0 to mach 58 [44,138 MPH] in less than 2.2 seconds. [You will feel the raw cosmic power]. Don't worry, the Gs and hyper velocity won't tear him apart once he revs the magnum thruster handle due to the Starspeeder Bike's reverse gravamagentic zolotoid repulsion non friction sphere just like on the original Machgear Hypercycle.......good and reliable. Now he can deliver the Pakistani Starfleet's much needed qaudlithuim beryl crystals which powers the energon space grid in much greater efficiency. Off to another delivery from Pakistani Starfleet Chitral Space Base and when Najibullah Ahmadzai is on the job, your delivery will be punctual to the nano second.