Bicycle gear bag. Best way to lock your bike. 1 inch mountain bike fork
Bicycle Gear Bag
- A bicycle gear, or gear ratio, or speed refers to the rate at which the rider's legs turn compared to the rate at which the wheels turn. Bicycle gearing refers to how the gear ratio is set or changed. On some bicycles, there is only one gear so the ratio is fixed.
- Put (something) in a bag
- Succeed in securing (something)
- a flexible container with a single opening; "he stuffed his laundry into a large bag"
- (of a hunter) Succeed in killing or catching an animal
- capture or kill, as in hunting; "bag a few pheasants"
- hang loosely, like an empty bag
bicycle gear bag - Covert Escape
Covert Escape RG _ Flashlight/Tools and Camera/GPS and Cycling Chest Pack
Carry gear without using a belt and easily reach your items in confined spaces such as vehicle/aircraft cabs where your elbow room is restricted. A more comfortable alternative to belt holsters as you won't be poked by your gear while seated, this convertable harness will expand your carrying capacity beyond what you can comfortably carry on your belt. 450D Jacquard Nylon, YKK Zippers, 3M Reflective zipper pullers for night visibility. The content-specific Covert(TM) modules carry tools/equipment in 6 configurations which you choose to suit your task (see images.) Keep expensive electronics and gear safe, close and (if need be) out of site while in crowds. Comes with a removable lumbar/sternum buckle-strap, and removable belt-suspender clips to secure the harness from shifting during active sports or work tasks. Highest quality materials, and hardware combine with excellent design and workmanship to produce the finest, precision equipment holster of its kind. It far exceeds the standards you are used to for this type of product. A high quality 4-page quick-guide demostrates how to reconfigure the system in 30 seconds or less. It is used by professional guides, military, pilots, independent travellers, snowboarders, cyclists needing to tune up equipment on the slope, and countless other users looking for the best system to carry frequently used personal equipment. Also functions great as suspenders for snowpants and as a last-ditch, always-close survival kit. Please feel free to call the vendor for specific information on sizes and functionality questions.
The trunk bag. It holds my locks, tools, emergency batteries for the lights, and has plenty of space for library books, a dozen eggs or my rain gear.
Fast and Light Bicycle Overnight Gear
Riding to Leavenworth over two days. Support car will have a duffel bag with more clothes for me for the weekend.