49cc pocket bike manual. Bike chopper frame
49cc Pocket Bike Manual
- A minibike, sometimes called a mini moto or pocketbike, is a miniature motorcycle. Most traditional minibikes use a two stroke engine to turn the rear wheel via a chain.
- a small handbook
- (of a machine or device) Worked by hand, not automatically or electronically
- Of or done with the hands
- Using or working with the hands
- manual of arms: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- of or relating to the hands; "manual dexterity"
Pocket Bike Specifications Engine: 49cc/single-cylinder/air-cooled/2-stroke Displacement/Type Stroke Start mode: Pull start - manual Fuel Capacity/range 1 litre / 45-50km Fuel/oil ratio: 1:25 Max Speed 50-55km/h Brakes Front and rear disc brakes Tyres 11 inch tubeless and aluminum wheel ( semi-slicks Fuel 2 stroke oil + Unleaded petrol (1:25) Drive System Chain Controls Motorcycle right hand twist throttle, and hand brake lever Frame/fairing High quality cast steel frame (chrome/silver)
manual de maquinas intervenido con boligrafo -2006/11