Waterproof Bicycle Pannier - Bicycle Exercise Stand - White Wall Road Bike Tires.
Waterproof Bicycle Pannier
- Not liable to be washed away by water
- Impervious to water
- any fabric impervious to water
- rainproof: not permitting the passage of water
- make watertight; "Waterproof the coat"
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- set of small hoops used to add fullness over the hips
- Part of a skirt looped up around the hips
- either of a pair of bags or boxes hung over the rear wheel of a vehicle (as a bicycle)
- a large basket (usually one of a pair) carried by a beast of burden or on by a person
- A basket, esp. one of a pair carried by a beast of burden
- Each of a pair of bags or boxes fitted on either side of the rear wheel of a bicycle or motorcycle
waterproof bicycle pannier - Topeak MTX
Topeak MTX Trunk Bag EXP with Side Panniers
Topeak MTX Trunk Bag EXP With Expandable Panniers, 1030 cubic inches, Black. 2520 denier construction, insulated water bottle holder and main compartment, MTX rack compatible.
Tired of carrying your clothes, bike tools, and groceries in a cumbersome backpack while you ride? Turn to the Topeak MTX trunk bag EXP, which boasts 1,010 cubic inches of storage space in a framework that attaches securely to the rear of your bike. The MTX trunk bag offers plenty of storage options, with a divided main compartment and an expandable top, along with two side panels with expandable panniers.
The trunk bag features a top carrying handle and elastic top bungees.
As a result, you can fit several smaller items in the main bag, or you can enlarge it to store additional gear, clothes, or snacks. The bag is also tough and long lasting, with rigid molded side panels and a flexible, water-repellent 420-denier nylon construction. And once you arrive at your destination, you can carry the MTX trunk bag EXP just like a messenger bag thanks to the included shoulder strap. Other features include a carrying handle, a 3M reflective strip, a RedLite clip, molded EVA foam insulation, elastic top bungees, and an optional rain cover (sold separately). The bag--which is compatible with the MTX QuickTrack rack--measures 9.8 by 14.1 by 8.5 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 2.36 pounds.
Topeak has received an avalanche of awards and accolades since its founding in 1991. The company has developed such innovations as the JowBlow floor pumps with SmartHead technology, which sense and automatically adapt to Schrader and Presta valves without swapping out parts; the award-winning Morph series of mini pumps; the ALiEN multitools, which separate into different parts so cyclists can bring only the tools they need; and the Hexus mini tool and Bikamper personal shelter, which received the prestigious Red Dot award for outstanding design. The most important part of the Topeak story, however, is the passion of the founders and employees, who are cyclists, too. The company is dedicated to making the ride better, and focuses on creating products and accessories to help facilitate an escape from the traffic jams, cubicles, and mind-numbing meetings of everyday life.
Montagne's Commuter Bike
I custom built this bike during the summer of 2007 with Jerry, the owner of Rainbow Jersey Bicycles located in Shorewood, Wisconsin USA. I learned quite a bit from this experience and made many mistakes during the process. I originally designed this bike with an XtraCycle attachment, and that was a total disaster so we went back to a traditional style build. I really like this bike. It is a solid blend between comfort, speed, durability, and commuter necessity. My roundtrip commute is about 22 miles each day, and this bike works out great for me. I hope this gives you a few ideas to consider if you are thinking about designing your own commuter bike. Oh, one final thing. Total cost was around $1200 USD.
346 of 365 days
My new Camille Hurricane Grocery Pannier made by Jandd.... This is the coolest thing in the world.... I have stayed away from the whole back rack pannier idea, opting for a timbuk2 courier bag.... shouldn't have, this things is great.... and its completely waterproof....