Burley flatbed bike trailer : Shimano bicycle hubs : Buying a bicycle guide
Burley Flatbed Bike Trailer
- A bicycle trailer is a motorless wheeled frame with a hitch system for transporting cargo by bicycle. It can greatly increase a bike's cargo capacity, allowing point-to-point haulage of objects up to 4 cubic yards (3 cubic meters) in volume that weigh as much as half-a-ton.
- A long flat area or structure
- Denoting a letterpress printing machine in which the form is carried on a horizontal surface
- flatcar: freight car without permanent sides or roof
- A vehicle with a flat load-carrying area
- an open truck bed or trailer with no sides; used to carry large heavy objects
- (Flatbeds) Some shipments require that the main deck be free of walls or ceiling constraints. To facilitate loading or unloading, these shipments may require a flatbed trailer. A wide variety of flatbed trailers accommodate the trucking of almost any type of surface shipment.
- A tobacco of a light-colored variety grown mainly in Kentucky
- The Humanx Commonwealth is a fictional interstellar ethical/political entity featured in the science fiction novels of Alan Dean Foster.
- Burley tobacco is a light air-cured tobacco used primarily for cigarette production. In the United States it is produced in an eight state belt with approximately 70% produced in Kentucky.
- Burley is a city in Cassia and Minidoka counties in the southern portion of the U.S. state of Idaho. The population was 9,316 at the 2000 census. The city is the county seat of Cassia County.
burley flatbed bike trailer - Burley Flatbed
Burley Flatbed Bike Trailer
Lug virtually anything around in the Burley Flatbed. Hit up estate sales, run errands, or load up adult drinks for the game. Bulkiness isn't an issue, and adjustable straps promise a secure tote.
The Flatbed Trailer from Burley offers an efficient and stable means to haul large loads of up to 100 pounds with your bike. Equipped with four interior D-rings to tie down gear and two adjustable tie-down straps included, the Flatbed can carry all your gear, securely and with ease--especially compared to cumbersome and de-stabilizing panniers. Coming equipped with a Burley Aluminum Forged Hitch, the Flatbed attaches quickly and easily to your bike. Thanks to a balance point designed to reduce torque on the bike, the hitch ideally positioned to provide superior tracking and stability, and a smart two-wheel design, the Flatbed offers exceptional stability. As an additional bonus, the hitch system has enough torque that you can lay your bike down flat while the flatbed remains upright, leaving the cargo undisturbed. As easy to store as it is to use, the Flatbed disassembles quickly for compact transport and storage. Backed by comprehensive warranties, the Flatbed is built for many years of 2-wheeled adventures.
Weight Capacity: 100 pounds / 45.4 kilograms
Interior Dimensions (HxW):7 x 20.1 inches / 17.8 x 51 centimeters
Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH): 36.6 x 30.9 x 16.1 inches / 93.0 x 78.5 x 40.9 centimeters
Folded Dimensions (LxWxH): 37 x 26.3 x 4.3 inches / 94 x 66.7 x 10.9 centimeters
Weight: 14.3 pounds / 6.5 kilograms
Wheel Size: 16 inches / 40.6 centimeters
There's my steed, pulling my burley flatbed full of groceries on a test run. Will do a heavier run this week and post a review of the trailer.
Our touring bikes, in boxes, loaded on a Burley flatbed trailer. The unbalanced load lifts my rear wheel off the ground.
burley flatbed bike trailer
Bring your gear and leave the SUV at home! Haul just about anything in the simple and rugged Flatbed trailer. New design eliminates peripheral tubing for improved maneuverabilityReduced 16 quick-release alloy wheel size and new S-bend tow bar lower the centerof gravity and improve towing center line for greater stabilityIncludes two sets of adjustable straps to secure cargoBreaks down to 34 x 32 x 6100 lb (40kg) capacityEasy-to-clean fabric; multiple tie-down points secure cargoItem SpecificationsColorBlackWeight13lbs