Bike Pedal Tool - Why Fixed Gear Bike.
Bike Pedal Tool
- A bicycle pedal is the part of a bicycle that the rider pushes with his or her foot to propel the bicycle. It provides the connection between the cyclist's foot or shoe and the crank allowing the leg to turn the bottom bracket axle.
- A thing used in an occupation or pursuit
- A person used or exploited by another
- A device or implement, esp. one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- instrument: the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
bike pedal tool - Aerobic Pedal
Aerobic Pedal Exerciser - Use for Arms & Legs
The Drive Standard Pedal Exerciser is an economic exercise bike so compact that it stores out of the way under a chair or bed. Appropriate for upper or lower extremeties. Use this portable pedal exerciser regularly to increase strength and improve coordination as well as circulation. The Drive Pedal Exerciser is great for cardiovascular fitness! There is an adjustable resistance knob to customize to each user's difficulty level. The chrome-plated steel frame construction ensures durability. The plastic pedals on the Drive Pedal Exerciser feature nylon straps for a secure hold during your workout. The pedal exerciser comes fully-assembled.
Don't even ask...
Unless you have any idea what tool fits this, in which case I triple love you!!! A pedal snapped off of our stationary recumbent bike (a Schwinn 227p) last week. We ordered the part, and now it is like we are stuck a some video game. We have made it past every level and have only needed to go to the hardware store once so far for a big wrench. Now we have to beat the big boss, but we are at a loss here. We need to get that circle with the three notches off (and then back on) but we have no idea what tool does that. It's approximately 1.75" (4.4cm) in diameter. It could be a part specific to bikes or maybe some special Schwinn part (hope not!). Anyone? Anyone? Update: thanks to dark orange for pointing out this needed a c-spanner wrench.
Fixedwheel Lockring tools
A selection of Lockring tools for Fixedwheel sprocket lockrings. The top one aquired at a bike jumble. The middle one a 'B.S.A' tool incorporating a few spanner sizes as well, pedals, brake and spoke, donated by a friend. The bottom one home made from a piece of hardened spring steel.