Wheel Lock Up : Used Wheels Dallas : Bbs Wheels Online
Wheel Lock Up
- A gun having such a gunlock
- A kind of gunlock having a steel wheel that rubbed against a flint
- Wheellock, wheel-lock or wheel lock, is a mechanism for firing a firearm. It was the next major development in firearms technology after the matchlock and the first self-igniting firearm. The mechanism is so-called because it uses a rotating steel wheel to provide ignition.
- (Wheel locks) Special lugnuts intended to prevent wheel theft that can only be installed or removed with a specific wrench or key.
- an obsolete gunlock using flint and a revolving wheel
wheel lock ,park lock STD98LC-1
:Secure your vehicle in seconds. Our hardened steel wheel lock offers instant anti-theft security wherever you park: Simply clamp on the lightweight device, turn the key, and go. The lock is pick- and drill-resistant and can't be frozen with Freon. Its weather-resistant protective coating won't wear out- our scratch your wheels. In two adjustable sizes: fits up to 12.5" wide tires-good for large trucks, semi trailers, and large construction equipment.. Made in china. Truck Model Wheel Boot
Magic Shopping Carts! The Wheels lock up!
We tried to take the carts to the marina, to bring our provisions there, but a magnetic strip across the partking lot entrance locked up the wheels and disabled the carts.. So, had to bring the boat carts to the shopping center (also breaking the rules). An interesting problem...