NEPAL PRAYER WHEEL - HOT WHEELS SUPER CHARGER
Nepal Prayer Wheel
- a cylinder with prayers written on it; each revolution counts as uttering the prayers; used especially by Buddhists in Tibet
- A prayer wheel is a cylindrical 'wheel' (Tibetan: 'khor) on a spindle made from metal, wood, stone, leather, or even coarse cotton. Traditionally, the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum is written in Sanskrit externally on the wheel.
- (Tibetan) Wheel or cylinder with written prayers on or in it.
- A revolving cylinder inscribed with or containing prayers, a revolution of which symbolizes the repetition of a prayer, used by Tibetan Buddhists
- A mountainous landlocked country in southern Asia, in the Himalayas (including Mount Everest); pop. 27,000,000; capital, Kathmandu; language, Nepali (official)
- a small landlocked Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and China
- (nepali) Nepalese: of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture; "Nepalese troops massed at the border"; "Nepali mountains are among the highest in the world"; "the different Nepali words for `rice'"
- Nepal ( or n?-PAL; ????? ), officially the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a landlocked country in South Asia. It is located in the Himalayas and bordered to the north by the People's Republic of China, and to the south, east, and west by the Republic of India.
nepal prayer wheel - Wallmonkeys Peel
Wallmonkeys Peel and Stick Wall Decals - Prayer Wheels - Nepal - 18"W x 12"H Removable Graphic
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
nepal children prayer wheel 1.jpg
children at a prayer wheel, muktinath, nepal 2001
Prayer wheel in a temple in Kathmandu.
nepal prayer wheel
This prayer wheel just came in stock and it is beautifully hand crafted in Kathmandu Nepal. It has scroll of OM MANI PADME HUM script inside the prayer wheel. It measures 8 inches long and 2 inches diameter. You can usually see a lot of people using prayer wheels in Tibet, Nepal and India while they go around the stupas, temples and monasteries. The script is the mantra of the Buddha of compassion, Avalokteshwara, (in Tibetan Chenrezig). It means HAIL TO THE JEWEL IN THE LOTUS. Mani means jewel and Padma means lotus. This is a very powerful mantra.