MASSEY FERGUSON WHEEL WEIGHTS. ML AMG WHEELS. MEALS ON WHEELS MILWAUKEE
Massey Ferguson Wheel Weights
- Massey Ferguson Limited was a major agricultural equipment manufacturer which was based in Canada before its purchase by AGCO. The company was formed by a merger between Massey Harris and the Ferguson tractor company in 1953, creating the company Massey Harris Ferguson.
- weights attached to a wheel to balance a tire & wheel. The weights can be on the inside or outside of the wheel and can be clipped, taped or self-adhered to the wheel.
massey ferguson wheel weights - The Big
The Big Book of Massey Tractors: The Complete History of Massey-Harris and Massey Ferguson Tractors...Plus Collectibles, Sales Memorabilia, and Brochures
This is the first full-scale history of one of the largest farm tractor manufacturers of all time, peppered with pictures of Massey-Harris, Ferguson, and Massey Ferguson’s historic models, collectibles, sales memorabilia, and advertisements from old farm magazines. The Big Book of Massey Tractors tells the story of the mergers and machines that formed Massey Ferguson over several decades, and—because these machines dominated Canadian farms for almost a century—in many ways it also tells the story of Canadian agriculture.
Robert Pripps, a longtime tractor aficionado, describes Massey Ferguson’s battle with Ford over dominance of the farm tractor industry—a battle the company eventually won, remarkably enough, in view of its initial abject market failure with tractors. From the company’s beginnings in 1891, to its 1953 merger with the Ferguson tractor company, to its current ownership by Allis-Gleaner Company (AGCO), Masseys have played a large role in our agricultural history. The Big Book of Massey Tractors celebrates that role and showcases the machines that have helped turn the earth for over a hundred years.
Ebro trucks was a Spanish brand of light and medium trucks and buses, as well as all-wheel-drive utility vehicles and agricultural tractors, based mainly in Barcelona, Madrid, and Avila. Ebro parent company, Motor Iberica, was set up in 1954 to build British-designed Ford trucks under license, Ebro range being based on Ford's Thames Trader. During the late-1960s and early-1970s the company took over four Spanish light vehicle makers: Fadisa, (Alfa Romeo Romeo vans), Aisa (Avia trucks), Siata (SEAT car derived minivans), and Viasa (various Jeep 4x4s and Forward Control utility vehicles), in addition to the Spanish branch of Perkins engines. This resulted in a real frenzy of badge engineering, as one could see Avia-badged Jeeps, Ebro-badged Alfa-Romeos, and so on. Meanwhile, Ebro introduced tilt-cab Ford 'D'-Series derived models for loads of between l'/2 and 7 tons and gradually added new models until the range covered 2- and 3-axle rigids and articulated types from 3 to 27 tons capacity. Ebro also entered the agricultural tractor market through a license agreement with Massey-Ferguson, which eventually led to the later becoming Motor Iberica controlling shareholder. In the 1980, Ebro launched the 'E'-Series trucks range, comprising some six models from 3,500 to 11,200 kg gross, and the 'P'-Series for gross weights of 13,000 to 27,000 kg. In 1979 Nissan Motors (not Nissan Diesel, the truck arm) had taken a stake in Motor Iberica, and took complete control in 1987. From then on the company was named Nissan Motor Iberica. During a short period, Japanese Kubota tractors were assembled and marketed in Spain as Ebro-Kubota. Following the Nissan takeover, a "badge slide" from Ebro to Nissan took place. This was not without surprising occurrences, such as Ebro-badged Nissan Patrols that were sold in some European countries. Currently, Spanish Nissan trucks are produced in the Avila plant.
Donegall Square East, Belfast
Ferguson was born on his family's farm at Growell, near Dromore, County Down. While still in his teens he entered his brother Joe's car and cycle repair business in Belfast as an apprentice, but had soon developed a motor cycle and racing car of his own. In 1909 he made the first powered flight in Ireland in a machine of his own design, flying from Dundrum to Newcastle, Co Down. In 1911 he opened his own car business in May Street, Belfast, later moving to Donegall Square East. In 1914 he began to sell American tractors but, finding them heavy and dangerous to operate, he designed and built a new plough which was coupled to the tractor in three-point linkage, so that both formed a single unit. This 'Ferguson System', building on the earlier two-point linkage patented in 1919, was patented in 1928. Together with many other inventions, it was to revolutionise farming. In 1936 he started manufacturing his own tractors, but three years later entered into partnership with Henry Ford; over 300,000 of the new Ford Ferguson tractors were made. Following a lawsuit with Ford's grandson, the partnership was dissolved in 1947. Ferguson went on to design a light-weight tractor, the TC-20, or "Wee Fergie", which was assembled by Standard Motor Company of Coventry; about half a million of these were made. He later entered another stormy partnership, this time with Massey-Harris of Toronto, to form the Massey-Ferguson Company. All his life he promoted motor cycle and car racing; his efforts led to the Stormont Road Races Act (1932), which made possible the first Ulster Grand Prix. He also lobbied the R.A.C. to organise the famous Tourist Trophy motor cycle races (1928-36). In later life he applied himself to the design of four-wheel-drive cars. He died in Stow-on-the Wold in October 1960.