Brent Pottery Wheel Parts : Hot Wheel Monster Trucks.
Brent Pottery Wheel Parts
- In pottery, a potter's wheel is a machine used in the shaping of round ceramic wares. The wheel may also be used during the process of trimming excess body from dried wares and for applying incised decoration or rings of color.
- brant: small dark geese that breed in the north and migrate southward
- Brent is an English place name and surname. The place name can be from Celtic words meaning "holy one" (if it refers to the River Brent), or "high place," literally, "from a steep hill" (if it refers to the villages in Somerset and Devon, England) (Mills 1991).
- The London Borough of Brent is a London borough in North-West London, UK and forms part of Outer London. The major area is Wembley.
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- Divide to leave a central space
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
brent pottery wheel parts - Potter's Pottery
Potter's Pottery Wheel By Brent Has The Strength And Features Of Larger Potter's Wheels And Includes Splash Pan
Here is a sturdy and reliable new wheel from one of the best-known names in pottery supplies. Since 1969 American Art Clay Co. has been making top-notch wheels. This model, the IE, is a great choice for the hobby potter that wants a wheel that will last and give steady, reliable performance. The wheel handles up to 75 lbs. of clay on a a 12" diameter aluminum wheel head that includes removable bat pins and a plastic bat. The body of the wheel consists of a 3/16" iron frame holding a 1" wood table with a laminate surface. The motor is 1/4hp- 6 amp industrial grade that is designed to run up to 4 hours a day, 5 days a week for 5 years, a total of 5000+ hours before needing a set of brushes which are easily installed. The speed of 0-240 RPM is controlled electronically through a cast aluminum foot pedal. The belt that drives the wheel is a 4-groove poly belt that automatically tensions itself with use. Included with the wheel is a high density polypropylene splash pan that snaps on and off for easy cleaning. The wheel is designed for right hand use only. Best of all, Amoco is so sure of the quality that they back this wheel with a 5 year limited warranty.
Tool Time Pottery Wheel
made from parts from a treadmill--needs a little tweaking to slow it down some..
My son's hands as he works the pottery wheel for the first time.
brent pottery wheel parts
If you are a painter, sculptor or decorator working in ceramics, pottery, floral arranging, model-making, clay design, cake decorating and other artistic work you will find this wheel a perfect choice. The base and top are all high grade and heavy duty made of nearly indestructible heavy cast metal joined with a heavy-duty ball bearing that allows the top to spin easily. Holds up to 40 lbs. The base has a non-skid rubber boot that holds the wheel firmly in place without the need to drill holes in your work station. The top is designed with concentric circles to allow easy centering of your work and the rim is weighted to give the wheel extra momentum when you spin it. It is tall enough (3-3/4") for you to get your hand beneath the top so you can rotate it while you work. Although it has heavy-duty construction it is still light enough (5 lbs.) so that you can easily move it around when necessary.