BIG WHEELS FOR GIRLS. 5TH WHEEL WILDERNESS.
Big Wheels For Girls
- (Big Wheel) A Big Wheel is a type of tricycle, usually made of plastic, with an oversized front wheel, that rides very low to the ground.
- (big wheel) big shot: an important influential person; "he thinks he's a big shot"; "she's a big deal in local politics"; "the Qaeda commander is a very big fish"
- Out of the Blue is the seventh studio album by the British rock group Electric Light Orchestra, released in October 1977. Written and produced by ELO frontman Jeff Lynne, the double album is among the most commercially successful records in the group's history.
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- A female child
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
He/she was looking at wigs and
other accoutrements of costuming in the
big Hollywood Toys store on Hollywood
Boulevard. He was drifting through the aisles;
I noticed him immediately and followed
him with my camera to request
a photo, and I noticed many of the
salespeople watching him curiously.
One Latina woman noticeably cased him
out, looking at him from head to toe. He is
quite tall - over six feet - and was wearing
black high heels with his purple flowered
When I asked for his photo, he was
happy to participate, and was
flattered when I told him he
looked good. After so many years
in Hollywood, I know there's nothing
a drag queen likes better than to be told
he looks good.
I asked his name and expected
a female name and an attempt at
a feminine speaking voice. But in a
low voice he said his name was Joe,
and shook my hand -
a tight grip in a big, strong hand.
Later I saw him on the boulevard,
walking with shopping bags,
dark glasses over his eyes,
en route to his car,
a man, a woman, somewhere in between,
living a life than can easily be lived
View from our campsite across the river. I wanted to take a photo with it turning but luck was against me. The wheel stayed stopped and I wanted to finish and go back to the caravan for a nightcap before retiring, so I gave up and took this photo of the wheel stopped Juliets's Log: Free shuttle boat from the island within 7mins walk of the campsite. Arrives under the Rocher de Doms; a rocky outcrop by the walls of the city on the Rhone edge. Steps to top lead to large terraces and gardens with water tanks for the city under them. We descended via the cathedral of Our Lady of the Dom. Inside we were treated with a soloist singer and flutist – beautiful. Walked through the old town and were pounced on by 2 deaf girls wanting sponsorship and paid them €5 each. Was it another scam? Returned on the boat – a very good service.Found the flea market which was a bit of an eye-opener. Everything from old shoes to the kitchen sink displayed on the floor – bought 2 DVDs. By the big wheel was a very good antique market – high prices.