7/25 - Josh C Eagle Project at Cascade Community. See information to right. There will be additional work days - keep an eye on the calendar and emails.7/27 - No troop Meeting7/25-7/28 - AT Back Pack Trip - see leaders for information8/3 - 7:00 Troop Meeting8/10 - No Troop Meeting8/15-16 - Camp at Hanging Rock State Park and tube on Dan River8/17 - 7:00 Troop Meeting8/24 - 7:00 Troop Meeting and school starts :)8/31 - Court of Honor Time TBD9/7 - 7:00 No Troop Meeting - Labor Day9/14 - 7:00 Troop Meeting9/21 - 7:00 Troop Meeting9/26-27 - Grayson Highlands Backpack Trip9/28 - 7:00 Troop Meeting
October Campout on 10/24-25 with Webelos
Remember - you need a signed permission form for any activity!
Forms and Links
Scout Information Links
Scout Supplies and Equipment
Photos and Other Links
Who We Are - Troop 162 is located in Mooresville, North Carolina and meets Mondays at 7:00 P.M. at St. Marks Lutheran Church. Our troop has been an active part of the community for 67 years! Check out our Troop Calendar to get detailed information and activities..
Summer is a great time to be a Boy Scout. Our troop has already:
- Spent a week at Camp Bud Schiele
- Had a long weekend trip to Charleston
- Hiked Mt. Mitchell
Coming up are more outdoor and service opportunities. The two big ones are:
- Josh C. - Eagle Project on Saturday, 7/25 - Details: Cascade Community Garden at 301 Williams St, 9:00 A.M., bring gloves, hand tools
- Annual AT Hike - Saturday, 7/25 to Tuesday, 7/28
Here they are near Charlies Bunyon On Sunday, 7/26.
- Campout and Tubing on the Dan River, Hanging Rock State Park. 8/15 and 8/16.
- Backpack trip to Grayson Highlands 9/26 - 9/27. Come see the ponies!
I hope everyone is taking advantage of these special activities and doing their best to Do a Good Turn Daily!
Invite a friend to join Scouts.