Mag Wheels For 4wd - Mag Wheels Au.
Mag Wheels For 4wd
- Alloy wheels (incorrectly known as rims) are automobile (car, motorcycle and truck) wheels which are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium (or sometimes a mixture of both). They are typically lighter for the same strength and provide better heat conduction and improved cosmetic appearance.
- (mag wheel) Lightweight, sporty wheels made of magnesium. The term mag is often applied to aluminum and aluminum and steel combination wheels. Also see alloy wheels.
- Some high-performance automobiles have wheels made of cast magnesium, commonly known as "mag wheels" for short.
- A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub
- Acronym for Four-wheel drive. This term should be distinguished from FWD which is Front-wheel drive.
- four-wheel drive: a motor vehicle with a four-wheel drive transmission system
- Four-wheel drive
- A drivetrain that employs two differentials and a transfer case to provide power to all four wheels of a vehicle.
mag wheels for 4wd - Dorman 600-101
Dorman 600-101 4WD Actuator
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. We've earned our reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Our prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere. At Dorman, we take pride in the quality of our products and in your satisfaction.
Not my design , brought to me by a customer , cool cake in the end , very easy
Mag Wheel Tattoo
A Torque Thrust II wheel with flames and checkered flag.