15x8 Chrome Wheels : Spindle Spinning Wheel : Used Power Wheels
15x8 Chrome Wheels
- Chromium plate as a decorative or protective finish on motor-vehicle fittings and other objects
- treat with a chromium compound
- plate with chromium; "chrome bathroom fixtures"
- another word for chromium when it is used in dyes or pigments
- Denoting compounds or alloys of chromium
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
My Ford Explorer
This is my 1992 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer edition that i just got done fixing up. I just put on these Dick Cepek DC-1 15x8 rims on these tires. It took me all summer long to get them. The tires are nothing special, it is just a set i got to get me through inspection but they are new so i am going to use them till they are worn out. Then i am going to lift her up two more inches and put 33s on her. Then i will be done fixing her up.
Portrait of an RS
Trying to get used to my new flashes, taking a "potrait" of one of my 15x8.5 et11 BBS RS Strobist info: 1xB800 high camera right (almost full power) 1xB800 mid camera left (almost full power) 1x580EXII behind wheel (1/2 power)