Freezer blocks. Chest freezers energy star. Refrigeration repair manuals.
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- A large solid piece of hard material, esp. rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side
- A sturdy, flat-topped block used as a work surface, typically for chopping food
- (block) barricade: render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
- (block) a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
- Any of a set of solid cubes used as a child's toy
- (block) a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
freezer blocks - OXO Tot
OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers 2-Ounce, Set 6, Clear
OXO Tot Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers (2 oz.) - Green
Oxo Tot Baby Blocks give homemade baby food the same care you put into preparing it. Easily portion, store, freeze, heat and serve the meals you've cooked especially for your baby using Baby Block Containers in convenient two-ounce size. Six 2-ounce containers fit into the freezing tray and each has measurement markings to make portioning a snap. On the go? The Containers are airtight, watertight and leakproof. Peek at the clear Containers to identify the contents, then pop one into your bag for simple defrosting and feeding when you're out and about with your tot. An Easy-open, each shut lid makes the Containers a carefree choice. Convenient storage tray rests flat on a freezer shelf or in a freezer drawer and can be stacked to save space. Microwave and freezer safe. Top-rack dishwasher safe. BPA, phthalate and PVC free.
Block for Deanna
For her blocks in Bee Unique Bee Knotty Deanna sent out some pretty earth-toned fabrics and asked for almost any 12.5" non-wonky block. She indicated that the black print was her inspiration/focus fabric. This block is "Happy-Go-Lucky" from "Quiltmake's 100 Blocks Volume 3." It uses three different techniques -- paper piecing (for the four corner triangles with the brown star points,) templates (for the units containing the points of the centre star,) and then regular piecing. This is actually the first time I've ever used templates -- I was hard to maintain perfect accuracy after tracing the template to freezer paper and then cutting around it out of the fabric. I think that it turned out okay, though.
Around the Block - Helen's House
Helen asked for a wonky house for Around the Block for September using her bright fabrics with a final size of 12"x15". I've never made a defined shape before in a quilt block, so I decided to draw in Word roughly what I wanted to make first. I envisioned a combination of Dr Seuss and Madhatter cakes. I started with freezer paper piecing which is also new to me. It worked great, but the design felt too rigid, so I let loose with a little free piecing too. The final block doesn't match the design exactly but it's close. Helen, I hope this ramshackle home fits in with your neighborhood.