Silver letter h. Silver soccer shoes
Silver Letter H
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- A written, typed, or printed communication, esp. one sent in an envelope by mail or messenger
- win an athletic letter
- A school or college initial as a mark of proficiency, esp. in sports
- set down or print with letters
- A character representing one or more of the sounds used in speech; any of the symbols of an alphabet
- a written message addressed to a person or organization; "mailed an indignant letter to the editor"
silver letter h - Brady 3000-H
Brady 3000-H 2-3/8" Height, 1-1/2" Width, B-309 High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting, Black And Silver Color Glow-In-The-Dark/Ultra Reflective Letter, Legend "H" (Pack Of 10)
3 Series 3000-H glow-in-the-dark/ultra reflective letter H. These highly visible markers are ideal for clearly identifying electrical utility equipment such as electrical boxes, pedestals, transformers and utility poles. The numbers and letters are also optimal for facility identification and general purpose marking such as aisles, equipment, shelving and bins. The ultra reflective technology allows for maximum visibility from a greater distance, wider angle and lower light source than standard reflective vinyl, while the photoluminescent boarder gives the character distinct definition in blackout conditions. Character Height of 2". B-309 illumination characteristics is illumination 21.6 lux (2 foot-candles) for 2 hrs with a 4100k cool white fluorescent lamp, luminance (after illumination) is 10 minutes greater than 29 mcd/m2, 60 minutes greater than 7 mcd/m2, 90 minutes greater than 5 mcd/m2, 120 minutes greater than 3 mcd/m2. Adhesive type is pressure sensitive acrylic. Reflective sheeting substrate type. Standard Material Color is Silver. Black with photoluminescent border standard legend colors. Relevant standards is exceeds application requirements of type iii and iv per ASTM - D 4956. Adhesive properties are adhesion to steel (PSTC-1), 15 minute dwell average destroys, ultimate dwell (72 hour) (average) destroys. Abrasion resistance (method 5306 of u.s. federal test method standard number 191A) cs17 wheels, 1000gram Weight, legend withstands 334 cycles, Gloss (ASTM D523) 60 degree gloss on reflective area - 92 gardner gloss units gloss.
13/9/11 Another Angle of My Letter 'H' Necklace TADA365 No:359
Here is a photograph that shows off some more of the beads, for example, you can see clearly one of the paint palette beads, textured with black acrylic paint and then dusted across with gold metallic paint, using a fan brush. the big textured silver disc bead, the wooden bead, gilded all over with copper leaf, the black and white stacked paper bead, the big silver, stacked disc bead, the chinese newspaper strip-covered bead and so on - you just need to take a good look :-)
Rosetta Stone with Heiroglyphics - THAW 29/52
I created a back plate from pmc using a heiroglyphic stamp, bail using the heiroglyph for the letter H and set this gorgeous rosetta stone from Cabbingrough. A small detail, but I did cut the back plate in the shape of the rosetta stone as it is today displayed in the museum. The original design was for a larger stone with a different shape but I miscalculated shrinkage on the metal clay.
silver letter h
Write the perfect cover letter every time!
With fewer job opportunities and more applicants, just being qualified isn't enough to get the job you want. So how can you separate yourself from the pack? With the perfect cover letter, of course! With so much riding on it, a cover letter that attracts-and holds-the attention of your prospective employer is essential. This practical how-to manual shows you step by step how to create highly effective letters designed to get the interview you want.
The Perfect Cover Letter, Third Edition is an indispensable guide that covers all the vital elements of a great cover letter, so you know what to include and know how to phrase it. Inside you'll find:
* The nuts and bolts of every type of cover letter-what they should include, how employers use them, and how to write them
* Great sample cover letters, including general broadcast, executive search, networking, advertisement response, and personal introduction
* Tips on what makes a letter effective-and what doesn't
* Helpful guidelines on following up-writing the post-interview thank you letter
With greatly expanded information on thank you letters and an entirely new chapter on the all-important networking cover letter, this update of the popular classic continues to offer top-notch advice and high-quality samples that will help any job hunter get the attention they deserve.