LARGE SILVER LOCKET - SILVER LEGACY HOTEL CASINO RENO NV.
Large Silver Locket
- Coat or plate with silver
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- A metal plate or band on a scabbard
- A small ornamental case, typically made of gold or silver, worn around a person's neck on a chain and used to hold things of sentimental value, such as a photograph or lock of hair
- A locket is a pendant that opens to reveal a space used for storing a photograph or other small item such as a curl of hair.
- The Locket (1946) is a suspense film directed by John Brahm, starring Laraine Day, Brian Aherne, Robert Mitchum, and Gene Raymond, and released by RKO Radio Pictures.
- a small ornamental case; usually contains a picture or a lock of hair and is worn on a necklace
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- a garment size for a large person
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
Silver Huge Locket and Chain
After a large silver locket,this certainly fits the bill super engraving and very well hallmarked with the milenium mark.Also comes with a super thick prince of wales style chain.Ready for those extra special photographs
My silver locket is looking very worn - it has been well used these last 10 years. #ds224: Sunday challenge: Make a photograph with a photograph. Find a cherished print and compose it in a larger scene.