BUY A GOLD BAR. GOLD RINGS WHITE.
Buy A Gold Bar
- A gold bar is a quantity of refined metallic gold of any shape that is made by a bar producer meeting standard conditions of manufacture, labeling, and record keeping. Larger gold bars that are produced by pouring the molten metal into molds are called ingots.
- Gold Bar is a residential neighbourhood in south east Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- (Gold bars) Bars with a minimum of 99.5% gold, which may be held by central banks or traded by investors.
- bargain: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
- Pay someone to give up an ownership, interest, or share
- Procure the loyalty and support of (someone) by bribery
- Obtain in exchange for payment
- bribe: make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
400oz Gold Bar
GoldMoney press their first gold at Baird & Co in London - A 400oz gold bar is used for manufacturing the 100g and 1000g GoldMoney gold bars.
Casting of a GoldMoney gold bar
GoldMoney press their first gold at Baird & Co in London - Long bars are cast for the minting of the smaller 100g and 1000g gold bars.
Similar posts: gold bullion coins prices18 carat gold diamonddownload marble blast gold full version for freegold miner vegas cheatbcbg gold sequin dress18k gold mens watchwhite gold promise ringswhere to buy gold peak tea