Pink rugs for sale. Red carpet fashion award. The song magic carpet ride.
ON SALE Flirty Pink Bubbles Rug - 2'8 x 3'11
This Seventeen Magazine licensed rug features a bubbly pattern in pink and white.80% (8)
Many times, the perfect finishing touch for a teenage girl's room needs to walk a delicate line. On the one hand, it must be bright, cheery and youthful; on the other hand, it needs to give a nod towards her increasing independence and maturity by offering a healthy dose of style and sophistication. Fortunately, the Flirty rug collection does all of that - and more. Flirty rugs are licensed by Seventeen Magazine, meaning that they meet the exacting tastes of today's teenage girls. Made out of 100% nylon in the United States, the Flirty rug collection offers up a fine array of sleek patterns, bright colors and a whole lot of fun. Hand carved details lend the perfect amount of class to these thin pile, easy to maintain - and incredibly exuberant - rugs.
PLOESIEPOESIE #038: MELVIN
This is Melvin: PloesiePoesie #038. Melvin is a very laidback and relaxed cat and he’s looking for a relaxed home where he can stay. He won’t bother you much, cause he likes to sleep a lot. Melvin is 14” tall and made of light blue fleece. He has a ‘Dude’ patch on his belly."Do you dress your models?"
Each PloesiePoesie is 100% handmade and 100% unique. There are no 2 alike. And... just like real cats each PloesiePoesie has a unique name and a unique character. Every PloesiePoesie is tagged with it’s unique number and comes with a personal behavioral guide. In this guide you will find 10 tips, favorites and character features of your own PloesiePoesie. It’s very important that you check these guidelines carefully to see if you and this PloesiePoesie are a good match.
These are the 10 tips, favorites and character features of Melvin:
1. Please don’t wash me. I hate water and I like being a bit dirty.
2. My favorite movie is ‘The Big Lebowski’, and that’s not just because I think ‘The Dude’ is the second coolest dude in the world. I’m the coolest dude of course.
3. I think bowling is the coolest game in the world. I like chasing bowling balls with my buddies.
4. I was born to drink beer. It makes me relaxed.
5. I have a small mental disorder. I have to do everything 3 times. To prevent that, I usually do nothing at all. I just sleep.
6. I think every house should have a good and big rug to sleep on. I believe a rug really ties a room together.
7. I like to have my food delivered. Doesn’t matter what it is, taco’s, hamburgers, Chinese. I don’t mind, as long as I don’t have to cook.
8. I like listening to classic rock music. Best bands in the world are Deep Purple, Queen, the Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd. I’d be really happy if you’d have the radio tuned to some classic rock station.
9. My favorite quote is: ‘Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.’
10. If you cannot find me, please check the cat litter box. It sometimes happens that I fall asleep while peeing.
This PloesiePoesie is for sale, please e-mail me for more information.
I have over 100 messages with questions in my inbox so I thought it would be fun to start answering them along with some photos for those of you have been asking. This is one question that keeps coming up. Do I dress my models? To a degree- yes! I always tell parents the brighter, the funkier, the better! I LOVE colors and process colors that are brighter way better then dull colors (browns, blacks, greys). I have tons and tons of dresses, headbands, wands, boas, and hats that I bring along at the clients request. A whole gallery on my website is dedicated to showing some of my costume props. This has become a fun way to get kids to open up and have some fun! I am so glad to be partnered with GenMarie through littlest heroes, giving me access to Christine's beautiful dresses which have become a client favorite! I am proud to say that I am a smart shopper and never settle for "base" price on any item over $50. I will never and have never paid $90 for a pettiskirt! I do a lot of hunting, sometimes for hours looking on websites for more reasonable prices and usually always come out with tons of things for WAY less. It all takes patience but it is totally worth it! If you have anymore questions, feel free to message me!
Various pink and brown dots create swirly stripes in this cotton rug that will go perfectly in any kid's room or nursery.Related topics:
Since its beginning in 1986, The Rug Market America has been known for providing homes with fashion forward decorative rugs. The Rug Market strives to create and manufacture high-quality rugs in a variety of designs to suit anyone's decorating aesthetic-even kids! This detail oriented, Los Angeles-based company has always been dedicated to design, creativity, service and quality. After browsing the dozens of rug selections, there will certainly be a rug made just for your family!
rugs for you
fluffy bathroom rugs
3 round rug
carpet suppliers melbourne