REFRIGERATOR FRENCH DOOR BOTTOM FREEZER : WINE REFRIGERATORS HOME : SUMMIT MEDICAL REFRIGERATOR
Refrigerator French Door Bottom Freezer
- also called ‘bottom mount’, this is the style of refrigerator with the freezer located under the fresh food section, down near the floor. As opposed to the ‘top freezer’ (which see).
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- a light door with transparent or glazed panels extending the full length
- A door with glass panes throughout its length
- A French window
- A door is a moveable used to cover an opening. Doors are widely used and are found in walls or partitions of a building, vehicles, and furniture such as cupboards, cages, and containers.
- A door, usually one of a pair, with glass panes that extend for most of its length
refrigerator french door bottom freezer - PFCF1RKZBB GE
PFCF1RKZBB GE Profile ENERGY STAR 20.9 Cu. Ft. French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator - Black
The PFCF1RKZBB GE Profile ENERGY STAR® 20.9 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator produces filtered ice cubes and water at the touch of a button. APPEARANCEFrench Door Design With Bottom FreezerColor Matched DispenserColor Matched High-Gloss HandleColor Matched Textured Steel CaseContoured Doors w/ Top & Bottom BevelCounter Depth StylingHidden Door HingeHinges on Left and RightREFRIGERATOR COMPARTMENT2 Adjustable Humidity Drawers2 Slide-Out, 1 QuickSpace and 1 Drop-Down Shelves5 Split Adjustable, 4 Spill Proof Shelves6 Total Glass ShelvesBrightSpace™ Interior w/ LED LightingFreshness Center™ (3 Total Drawers)1 Full Width Temperature Controlled CrisperClimateKeeper™ Temperature SystemREFRIGERATOR DOOR3 Door Bins (2 Adjustable w/ Gallon Storage)Clear Condiment BinDairy CompartmentIn-the-Door Can RackSnugger ClipsADDITIONAL FEATURES5 Electronic SensorsDoor AlarmTurboCool™ SettingExternal Electronic Digital Temperature DisplayENERGY/POWER120v; 60Hz; 15AEnergy SaverEnergy Star® QualifiedPremium
my fridge, 12-26-07
can this count for another thirteen things? I hate my refrigerator. It's too small and I can't stand the side-by-side. My pie-in-the-sky dream is the Whirlpool Stainless whole fridge (that is, no attached freezer) but I'd settle for the new french door/bottom freezer version.
Here's a view of the bottom-freezer french door refrigerator and double wall-oven beyond. You can just see the edge of the pantry door beyond the ovens.