Dorm room refrigerator. Refrigerators 36 wide.
Dorm Room Refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- dormitory: a large sleeping room containing several beds
- A dormitory, often shortened to dorm, in the United States is a residence hall consisting of sleeping quarters or entire buildings primarily providing sleeping and residential quarters for large numbers of people, often boarding school, college or university students.
dorm room refrigerator - Black &
Black & Gray (Two Tone) Refrigerator Lock with Padlock
Lockitdown(tm) Refrigerator Door Lock Kit Lock the Refrigerator tight using a high quality locking kit from Marinelock LLC. This kit includes 2 Door Kit Cables that adhesively attach to the Refrigerator with 3M VHB adhesive. (NO DRILLING REQUIRED!) Once attached these pads require several hundred pounds of force to remove. A quality brass padlock is included in the kit. Easy install for the office break room, dorm room or RV. Lock and control access to food, drinks, medication. Also works on Chest Freezers, Lockers , RV's, Boats.
So This is the New Year? (pre 2000)
There's rows and rows of houses With windows painted blue With the light from a TV Running parallel to you When I opened the door to the dorm sized refrigerator I knew it was time to move on. It's New Year's Ever 1999 and I'm over at my frat brother's house holed up in his room feeling depressed and sorry for myself (the reason being is something that will never be discussed here), while he and others were passing around a gunked up water bong in the living room. I'd been trying all night to get them to go see a local band but all were being naysayers that night, wishing instead to get high and play cards. Anyway, I'm sure we've all had this type of friends, ones who you know without a doubt are wasting their lives away. Getting high, drinking, not going to class, etc. Anyway, just think of some losers in your life and there you have it. It's approaching ten o'clock and I'm bored, restless and pissed off. I'm still in the back by myself, wondering if I should leave to go see the band or just stick around. Not a lot of motivation at the time. And I realize I’m dying of thirst. There’s this small refrigerator in my friends’s room, sitting there amongst the piles of clothes and thrash that he has accumulated. I get up, walk over to it, and open it. Bag upon bag. Green leafy shit. At least a quarter of a pound. I get up, walk into the living room, and am greeted by the sound of bubbling water. I grab my keys, go outside, get in my car and make the thirty minute drive out to my house out in the middle of nowhere. Once home I plop down on the couch, cover up, noticing it’s near eleven. I think of turning on the TV and decide why bother. So I sleep. And that folks was what the six months prior to the New Year had consisted of. Pure fucking drudgery. There I am in the first year of law school about to lose my mind over some crap that I couldn’t control, hanging out with slackers, and just trying to make it from one day to the next. Not very interesting, no? But that’s what life was back then. No thrilling stories. No nothing. Just shit. Strobist info - Vivitar 285HV at 1/2 power directly in front of me. Cactus Triggers.
Our dorm room
The first batch of photos from our UK trip (many more to come, later): Our room in London. Instead of a hotel, we stayed in a dorm at Astor College (University College London). Here's the view.
dorm room refrigerator
- Unisar portable mini fridge- Eliminates late night trips to the kitchen (can be put in baby's room, but can also be used for picnics, trips, workday lunches, etc.)- Eliminates the mess from melting ice/ice packs- Includes car adapter and AC adapter- Cools to 41*F/5*C- Warms to 149*F/65*C- Switch for temperature change (warm/cold switch)- Collapsible handle for easy carrying- Holds 6 12oz. cans- Brushless motor for long life- Quiet, safe, energy efficient- Insulated with solid CFC-free polyurethane foam- Compact and lightweight- WhiteBEBEMF104 ~~