Consumer Reports Chest Freezer. Fridge Seals. Refrigerator Magnets For Kids.
Consumer Reports Chest Freezer
- Consumer Reports is an American magazine published monthly by Consumers Union. It publishes reviews and comparisons of consumer products and services based on reporting and results from its in-house testing laboratory. It also publishes cleaning and general buying guides. It has approximately 7.
- (Consumer Report) Under the FCRA, one of two official names for a background report. The other name is "investigative consumer report.
- (consumer report) A report on an individual's credit history or other personal information; regulated under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- The whole of a person's upper trunk, esp. with reference to physical size
- A woman's breasts
- The front surface of a person's or animal's body between the neck and the abdomen
- thorax: the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- box with a lid; used for storage; usually large and sturdy
- breast: the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen; "he beat his breast in anger"
This is a single image out of a series I'd bracketed to show the grey morning light as it shone on a chest in the apartment. I'm not 100% satisfied with the shot, I may take it again if I see the same light. Taken with a Pentax K10D with the smc P-FA 50mm F1.4 lens. PP with UFRaw and GIMP 2.4.6.
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN--This is a tiny chest that has been painted Tiffany blue and then hand-distressed. The knobs have been painted a fresh white. Height: 63 cm, Width: 38 cm, Depth 29 cm