Women Triathlon Bikes. Dirt Biking.
Women Triathlon Bikes
- A triathlon is a multi-sport endurance event consisting of swimming, cycling, and running in immediate succession over various distances. Triathletes compete for fastest overall course completion time, including timed "transitions" between the individual swim, bike, and run components.
- The York Triathlon was a heat pump system for residential and small business heating and air conditioning introduced circa 1997.
- Delroy Garrett, Jr. is a fictional superhero published by Marvel Comics. He is the second character to use the name 3-D Man.
- An athletic contest consisting of three different events, typically swimming, cycling, and long-distance running
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
- An adult human female
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
Reebok Women's Triathlon Series
Oct. 16, 2005; Reebok Women's Triathlon Series, Sprint-Tri:::Swin-750m, Bike-12.4Mi, Run-3.1Mi, Encinitas, California.
Pan Am Games: Women's Triathlon Bike Race
Triathletes racing along Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro during the second leg of their Pan Am Games event.