Recumbent Bike Design : Dirt Bike Throttle Cable : Used Electra Bikes For Sale.
Recumbent Bike Design
- A recumbent bicycle is a bicycle that places the rider in a laid-back reclining position. Most recumbent riders choose this type of design for ergonomic reasons; the rider's weight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back and buttocks.
- type of bicycle with a seated cycling position.
- A bike in the seated position usually has two wheels and powered by pedaling with your legs although some are hand powered. Also referred to as bents.
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
recumbent bike design - Burley SOLO
Burley SOLO Bicycle Trailer
The Burley Solo trailer is the top of the line when it comes to a single child trailer. With its newly designed reclining seat and full suspension axel your child will be riding in comfort. Whether it's a trip down the road behind your bike or a simple stroll or jog to the local park, you'll have no reason to not do it in a Burley trailer. New in 2007, the Burley We Ski kit allows your Solo to even go with you on your winter adventures. A spacious cargo space allows for that quick trip to the grocery store or local farmers markets any day of the week. Designed for 1 child, 75lb caring capacity.
EZ Goldrush Recumbent
Bill Robertson covered some miles on this EZ Gold Rush recumbent, including Alabama to California and Alabama to Montana. The EZ Gold Rush recumbents were designed by Gardner Martin. After a trip in 2005 from Oregon to Montana with his son, Tom, Bill left his bike with Adventure Cycling Association. It hung above Tom’s desk while he worked in Routes and Mapping, and hangs there still.
Recumbent bike - Kyoto Cruiser Trike
The Kyoto Cruiser Trike is a rugged, yet comfortable, sleek, emissions-free recumbent trike designed for urban and distance travelling. This trike features independent front and rear shifting so that each rider can pedal at his or her own pace and use gears of his or her choice. You can easily add a hub motor and controller to make the Kyoto Cruiser Trike an electric vehicle!
recumbent bike design
This is the only book all about recumbent bicycles.
It covers the whole gamut: history, science, sports, touring, city-use, innovations, design and home-building.
It is unbiased as regards makes and models of bikes. Instead, it explains the effects of all the kinds of features found on recumbents, offering pro's and con's and leaving it to the reader to judge based on their needs. Recumbents are the most varied bikes on earth in terms of intended design goals, so radically different models are all great bikes for certain riders. All types get plenty of respect in this book! With this info and insight, plus plenty of test-riding, anyone can find the right bike for them!
The first edition sold thousands, with rave reviews. This fully-revised 2nd edition offers hundreds of new B&W and color photos, manufacturer listings and current news items.