Mountain bike brake fluid : Bike pedal strap.
Mountain Bike Brake Fluid
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- (Mountain Biking) A designated, rugged, natural surfaced, single track trail that offers a range of riding opportunities.
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- Brake fluid is a type of hydraulic fluid used in hydraulic brake applications in automobiles, motorcycles, light trucks, and some advanced bicycles. It is used to transfer force under pressure from where it is created through hydraulic lines to the braking mechanism near the wheels.
- psychiatric meds such as liquid Thorazine
- Fluid used in a hydraulic brake system
- A special type of hydraulic fluid designed specifically for brakes. Brake fluid transfers the motion of a driver stepping on a brake pedal directly to operate a brake caliper or wheel cylinder.
23rd February 2011
Today has been made of fail. Well, this afternoon has! It started when I found that my motorbike battery is, once again, dead. I will stick it on the optimate (via a monster extension lead) and see if it will come back to life. I doubt it. Then having finally recieved the bits for my mountain bike to bring it back to some degree of life (at least enough to get me through the summer) and putting it all back together again - seemingly successfully - the front brake lever assembly decided to part company from the brake hose. Brake fluid everywhere, the not siezed in the body... and at least one new disc brake required. Deeply annoying. Hopefully get them both back on track after payday (assuming it is cheap to sort!)
A few things stand out for this shot of the CBR 600 RR's Unit Pro-Link rear suspension system. In essence, this suspension system isolates the rear end of the bike from any bumps that the rear wheel experiences. Not unlike the concept behind the "Brain" Shock from Specialized mountain bikes. I liked how the tube for hydraulic fluid to the brake caliper adds a sense of direction to this photo as it meanders across the composition. Finally, I threw in some vignetting just to really draw the focus of the eye to the labeling of the Pro-Link suspension.