CUSTOM MOTORIZED BICYCLES - GT BMX RACE BIKE.
Custom Motorized Bicycles
- A motorized bicycle is a bicycle with an attached motor used to power the vehicle, or to assist with pedaling. Sometimes classified as a motor vehicle, or a class of hybrid vehicle, motorized bicycles may be powered by different types of engines.
- A traditional and widely accepted way of behaving or doing something that is specific to a particular society, place, or time
- accepted or habitual practice
- A thing that one does habitually
- Established practice or usage having the force of law or right
- custom-made: made according to the specifications of an individual
- a specific practice of long standing
custom motorized bicycles - Pedego Tommy
Pedego Tommy Bahama Classic Cruiser
The Tommy Bahama Classic Cruiser includes in its price the Brown Balloon Package upgrade. The balloon upgrade is distinguished by hand-stitched, padded hand grips with Tommy Bahama signature; a padded suspension seat with Tommy Bahama signature; and brown Schwalbe "Fat Frank" tires. The tires have Schwalbe Kevlar Guard built in to help prevent flats. So the standard balloon upgrade gives you incredible looks and superior performance as well.
Pedego Classic Cruiser Specifications:
PEDEGO was conceived in 2007 to create a line of electric bikes that combine style and function to open up cycling to anyone who might otherwise not be getting the benefits from bike riding. PEDEGO bike is just like a regular bicycle with a quiet built-in electric hub motor to provide additional assistance. You can pedal normally and just use the motor to help out on hills and headwinds or use the motor all the time just to make riding easier. The experience is entirely different from riding a gas scooter or motorbike. The electric assistance is perfectly smooth and silent, which complements, rather than supplants, human power.
* Charger Smart Charger Included * Amps: 10 AMP Hour * Volts: 36 Volt * Tires: Schwalbe Balloon tires * Speed: 20 MPH using motor power only * Distance: 15-30 miles per charge depending on rider weight and terrain * Throttle Type: Twist Throttle Variable Speed Control * Frame Type: 6061 Light Weight Aluminum * Handlebars: Cruiser Style with Promax Stem * Braking System: Avid BB-7 Front Disc Brakes and Dia-Compe Rear Hub Brake * Drive System: Motor is in rear wheel * Measurements: 46-inch wheelbase; 13-inch width; 39-inch height * Seat: Padded Adjustable Seat Height 33 to 39 inches * Bell: Included standard * Battery Indicator: On handlebar; light reads green for charged, yellow for needs recharge, and red for battery empty * Warranty: 1 Year
25th Infantry Bicycle Trooper, Fort Missoula Museum
This is a fascinating story, far too long to tell in a photo caption: briefly, in the 19th and well into the 20th Century, the 25th was an all-black outfit, officered by whites as was common at the time. These "Buffalo Soldiers" distinguished themselves heroically during the Big Burn of 1910, but earlier they had an officer who thought bicycles would be a terrific means of transport for light infantry, and he was absolutely right for a time. The A. G. Spalding company custom-made their bikes for military use, and the experiment went on for some years, but the Spanish-American War intervened, after which much more interest was focused on motorized transport. Curiously, however, the Swiss Army created a bicycle infantry in 1905 which was not phased out until 2001, and the standard issue Swiss Army bicycle looked almost exactly like the one pictured above. Where do you suppose the Swiss got the idea?
Assembled Chain Tensioner
A custom-made chain tensioner for the primary drive chain from the gearbox to the crank. This is for a motorized bicycle and keeps me from having to re-tension the primary chain every hundred miles or so. Designed to use any springy device (springs, bungies, rubber bands, etc.) I designed it on the computer and machined it on my cute little cnc mill.
custom motorized bicycles
For kids 3 yrs old to kids up to 90 Lbs. Yes this is a whopper of a deal. You don't have to be a fisher to make this great catch.Recommended for kids over 3 and ............................. Can support a child up to 90 lbs. Check this out....it has a twisting right handle grip starts and stops motor. It's Headlight and Horn both operate using buttons on the handlebars. Tires are sturdy molded plastic with rubber center for grip. It is 47 inches long. The seat is 18 inches from the ground. It is 36 inches from the ground to the mirror. That's 3 feet! Charging unit is 110/220. AND It is included