BEST RATED RECUMBENT EXERCISE BIKES. EXERCISE BICYCLE SEAT.
Best Rated Recumbent Exercise Bikes
- A piece of exercise equipment having handlebars, pedals, and a saddle like a bicycle, on which the user replicates the movements of bicycling
- (exercise bike) an exercise device resembling a stationary bike
- (A.M. Best Rating) Independent judgment by the A.M. Best Company, a private organization that evaluates and monitors the financial strength of life insurance companies. The company assigns letter grades from A++ (the highest) through C.
- accumbent: lying down; in a position of comfort or rest
- (Recumbents) A recumbent bicycle is a bicycle that places the rider in a laid-back reclining position. Most recumbent riders choose this type of design for ergonomic reasons; the rider's weight is distributed comfortably over a larger area, supported by back and buttocks.
- (Recumbence) Lie down (or lying down) may refer to the following: * Prone position (face down) * Supine position (face up)
best rated recumbent exercise bikes - Stamina 9200
Stamina 9200 CPS Indoor Cycling Bike
Burn more calories and get the feel of a real road bike with the Stamina CPS Exercise Bike. The weighted flywheel builds speed like an outdoor bike, and the stronger steel construction lets you stand up and pedal hard like you are riding uphill or just pedaling all out. The seat adjusts up and down as well as fore and aft to put you in proper riding position.
Burn more calories and get the feel of a real road bike with the Stamina CPS 9200 Indoor Cycle exercise bike. This stationary cycle feels more like a real road bike with a wide range of tension adjustments and authentic biking features. The stronger steel construction lets you stand up and pedal hard like you are riding uphill or just pedaling all out with the solid support of the steady, rock solid base.
The seat adjusts up and down as well as fore and aft to put you in proper riding position. The no-slip, adjustable handlebars are vinyl-dipped and give you excellent freedom of movement. The smooth, quiet pedal bearings provide a safer and more convenient workout. Special convenience features include a water bottle and holder as well as wheels for easier transportation.
Features and Specifications
Resistance: Simple tension adjustment to any intensity level
29-pound cast flywheel
Padded, adjustable seat; adjustable handlebars
Adjustable shoe clips for upward as well as downward resistance
Water bottle holder with bottleseat
Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
Warranty: 3 years on frame, 90 days on parts
Dimensions: 52 x 19 x 46.5 inches (LxWxH)
About Exercise Bikes
Despite the competition from trendy new fitness inventions, exercise bikes continue to be popular options for home exercise. They offer the same aerobic benefits of riding a bicycle at any time, in any weather, without leaving the comfort and safety of home. Exercise bikes don't take up much space, require little or no balance or coordination, and can provide an effective workout for all levels of users, from beginners to serious competitors. While the same could be said for a number of other types of home fitness equipment, the exercise bike is one of the few that allows you to watch television or read a magazine while you work out. For many people, having convenient access to quality exercise equipment is critical to sticking with a long-term exercise program.
Since a neck injury has been keeping me off the Allegro, I've borrowed Moz's recumbent to get me back on the road. Edit: Make that _bought_ Moz's 'bent.
This is an interesting recumbent. Looks like he just took a regular bike and chopped it, welding on another bike frame to the front fork.