GIRLS NEXT BIKES - MOUNTAIN BIKE POSTERS - MOUNTAIN BIKING CRASH
Girls Next Bikes
- (girl) female child: a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- A young or relatively young woman
- (girl) a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- (girl) daughter: a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- A female child
- A person's daughter, esp. a young one
- A bicycle or motorcycle
- (bike) motorcycle: a motor vehicle with two wheels and a strong frame
- (bike) bicycle: a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- (bike) bicycle: ride a bicycle
girls next bikes - Kawasaki KX12
Kawasaki KX12 Girls' Bike (12-Inch Wheels)
Little ladies can now own a real Kawasaki bike. Feature packed just like the boys, genuine air tires ? smooth ride, full bearing construction ? ease of repair, fully enclosed chainguard ? keeps little fingers safe from the chain, padded frame ? bump and bruise protection, full size coaster brake ? safe easy stops, training wheels included and topped off with a Kawasaki graphics package that little girls will just love.
The good times will roll for your daughter with the Kawasaki KX12 12-inch bike--perfect for young beginners. It features a stylish coloring in cornflower blue and lime with oversized, knobby white tires. The full bearing construction enables ease of repair and the fully enclosed chain guard keeps little fingers safe from the chain. It offers a pair of training wheels that can be easily installed or taken off when no longer needed. This single-gear bike also has rear coaster brakes, front and rear fenders to protect against the elements, comfortable padded seat, tall handlebars with an 8.5-inch rise, and tires that measure 12.5 by 2.25 inches. It also comes with a handlebar bag to carry all your child's essentials. It's backed by a lifetime warranty on the frame and forks and a one-year warranty on other components (excluding tires and tubes). Some assembly required.
august.10.2009 The girl next door.....literally. It's not unusual to find this parked outside my back door. One of my son's closest friends just happens to be the girl next door. People tease them about being "boyfriend & girlfriend", but they just laugh it off. Those who know them best know that isn't true, but I think they get a kick out of the pre-teen "intrigue"
Girl with white bike
Sometimes you can learn a lot from your crappy photos. Like this one. Next time I should remember to THINK before releasing the shutter.