What foods are low in fat - Calories per bagel.
What Foods Are Low In Fat
- (food) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue
- Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life and growth
- (food) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- (food) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment; "food and drink"
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- A state of depression or low spirits
- A particularly bad or difficult moment
- A low point, level or figure
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
- (of a person or animal) Having a large amount of excess flesh
- a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides); "pizza has too much fat"
- (of an animal bred for food) Made plump for slaughter
- having an (over)abundance of flesh; "he hadn't remembered how fat she was"
- Containing much fat
- fatten: make fat or plump; "We will plump out that poor starving child"
what i wore today, feb 8
started off by taking pepin to the vet (he's ok!! whew) then settled in for a day of sewing and eating comfort food. i got a couple pieces done, cleaned the house a bit and baked banana bread. now i'm about to pass out from a food coma. i loooove the brown cardigan i wore today; it looks good with almost everything. it's lightweight and long and wonderful. slight wardrobe gripe: my tights!! second or third wear and already they have holes in the toe. i have been so gentle...! fuck you, f21!!! cardigan: gap dress: thrifted from my friend's closed slip: vintage, thrifted navy tights: f21
For the "What's in yer fridge" challenge
I couldn't fit the door in the picture, but it has wine, bubbly, milk, OJ, Pizza Express salad dressing (low fat), chilli sauce, lazy garlic, lazy ginger, lazy chilli, tahini, harissa, Duchy pickle, mint sauce, lime pickle and fig chutney in it.
Related topics: calorie restriction diet menulow carb depressionsuccess by design weight losscalculate calories burned runningwhat foods do you eat to lose weightlow fat beef stroganoff recipecalories burned per hour biking