A baby pool - Crystal pacifier baby shower favors.
A Baby Pool
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- The youngest member of a family or group
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- combine into a common fund; "We pooled resources"
- an excavation that is (usually) filled with water
- (of two or more people or organizations) Put (money or other assets) into a common fund
- join or form a pool of people
- Share (things) for the benefit of all those involved
I love the mystery roll of film, especially when it turns out to be from a light-leaky novelty camera!
i wanted to sleep in my baby pool on my bedroom floor...
See also: baby miniature horses for salebaby nursery wall colorsshelves for baby roomsleep tips for babiestamil babies nametwin baby productswhat age does a baby walkbaby blocks toysfisher price baby bassinet