14 k white gold bracelet - Big gold chain - Silver gold prices today.
14 K White Gold Bracelet
- A silver-colored alloy of gold with nickel, platinum, or another metal
- While pure gold is yellow in color, colored gold can be developed into various colors. These colors are generally obtained by alloying gold with other elements in various proportions.
- a pale alloy of gold usually with platinum or nickel or palladium
- White Gold (Белое золото) is a 2003 Russian action film directed by Viktor Ivanov from a screenplay by John Jopson and Viktor Ivanov.
- An ornamental band, hoop, or chain worn on the wrist or arm
- jewelry worn around the wrist for decoration
- watchband: a band of cloth or leather or metal links attached to a wristwatch and wrapped around the wrist
- A bracelet is an article of jewelry which is worn around the wrist. Bracelets can be manufactured from leather, cloth, hemp, plastic or metal, and sometimes contain rocks, wood, and/or shells.
- 14K can mean: * 14K (Triad), a Chinese criminal organization * Gnome-Rhone 14K, an aircraft engine of the 1920s and 1930s * 14 carats, a measure of the purity of a precious metal
Twining Leaves Bracelet
This bracelet is beadwoven with faceted Czech glass beads in olive green with gold sparkle and with two sizes of Japanese seed beads in metallic gold. The closure is beadwoven toggle and a loop. The bracelet is 1-1/2" (4 cm) wide and 7-1/2" (19 cm) long from end to end.
This bracelet is made from Czech glass & small silver beads. The color of the beads is a rich cranberry red with a metallic aurora borealis finish… making it very hard to show the true color in the photo.
Similar posts: xbox live gold 12 month codetheme parks gold coast10k white gold journey diamond heart necklacekitco spot gold chartgold certificates valuegold ingot pendantsgold items for salegold nugget metal detectingquality gold fairfieldtwo tone gold wedding ring