Panning For Gold Vacation. Gold Panning Trips. Gold Plated Jewerly.
Panning For Gold Vacation
- leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
- An extended period of recreation, esp. one spent away from home or in traveling
- spend or take a vacation
- the act of making something legally void
- A fixed holiday period between terms in schools and law courts
- The action of leaving something one previously occupied
- Wash gravel in a pan to separate out (gold)
- (pan) make a sweeping movement; "The camera panned across the room"
- (pan) (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat's legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- (pan) cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- Criticize (someone or something) severely
- An alloy of this
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
Couples Panning for Gold
Tourists panning for gold. Their 'pans' were bright orange plastic.
Tweetsie Railroad panning for gold
Derek & April Strunk having fun on vacation 1984
See also: custom gold dog tagsxbox live gold benefitsgold necklaces mensbeyonce in gold dressgold cocktail dress shortgold diamond solitaire ringsantique gold crucifix14k gold necklace price