Pedal Bike Car : Sew Up Bicycle Tires : Bike Pump Adapters.
Pedal Bike Car
- A bicycle, also known as a bike, pushbike or cycle, is a pedal-driven, human-powered, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A person who rides a bicycle is called a cyclist or a bicyclist.
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
pedal bike car - InStep Fire
InStep Fire Truck Pedal Car
For kids of all ages from toy collectors to boys and girls who want to drive like mom and dad. Great nostalgic pedal cars to stimulate their wild imaginations and provide hours of fun!
Combining a delightfully retro design that will please parents with easy-to-operate pedal action, this InStep Fire Truck pedal car will bring a smile to your child as he or she rambles through the neighborhood. Based on the design of the best-selling "Dip Side" pedal car from the 1950s, this InStep pedal car features solid steel construction for outstanding durability for years to come, and it's decorated with bright fire engine red lead-free paint. It's further complemented by shiny chrome steering wheel and ladder holders (with removable wooden ladders) and a bell attached to the hood with a fire helmet accent on top and string that attaches to the steering wheel. Other features include a small storage area behind the seat, rubber tires with chrome hub caps, and an adjustable pedal drive that fits a wide range of kids' sizes. Some assembly required. Appropriate for children ages 3 and up.
Specifications and Features:
For ages 3 and older
Maximum weight limit: 70 pounds
Assembled dimensions: 37 x 12 x 17 inches
Weight: 40 pounds
Solid steel construction
Adjustable pedal drive
Rubber tires and chrome hub caps
A family in a pedal-powered car in Garfield Park during Sunday Parkways, when a series of boulevards on the northwest side were closed to vehicular traffic.
A well-engineered pedal car at the Blackwater Bike Festival.
pedal bike car
Cars child hardshell helmet with pad set for either knee or elbow. Ages 5 +
The idea is that if it looks cool enough, kids might actually wear it. Adorned with graphics from the summer hit, "Cars," this helmet and safety pads just might do the trick. The colorful combo pack includes a CPSC-approved hardshell helmet and a set of either knee or elbow pads. The helmet is constructed of high-density ABS plastic (the same material motorcycle helmets are made of) and lined with EPS foam padding designed to absorb impact in the event of a fall. The knee/elbow pads are made of soft, comfortable nylon and have hard, plastic shells on the exterior to guard against bumps and scrapes.