Concept mountain bikes : Bicycle engine mount : Specialized bike products.
Concept Mountain Bikes
- (mountain bike) a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (Mountain Bike) Bicycles that are made primarily for offroad use and have 24" or 26" wheels and knobby tires.
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- A concept (abstract term: conception) is a cognitive unit of meaning—an abstract idea or a mental symbol sometimes defined as a "unit of knowledge," built from other units which act as a concept's characteristics.
- An abstract idea; a general notion
- A plan or intention; a conception
- An idea or invention to help sell or publicize a commodity
- an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- In generic programming, a concept is a description of supported operations on a type, including syntax and semantics. In this way, concepts are related to abstract base classes but concepts do not require a subtype relationship.
concept mountain bikes - Rock Concepts
Rock Concepts B-Pod Bike Basket
The innovative B-Pod Basket is the most versatile bicycle basket on the market. One basket does it all: Use it on the handlebars of most mountain, comfort, cruiser, and hybrid bikes or hook it to the rear rack on any bike to use as a pannier. When the basket is not in use, either on or off the bike, simply fold it together for easy storage. Quick release mounts make the B-Pod Basket easy, and tool free, to mount or take off the handlebars or rear rack. Compartmented storage areas make it easy to keep little items from rolling around. Or, hide an ID and some cash in the secret compartment. The removable cup holder and water bottle bosses (included) make keeping hydrated a snap. Want to take the B-Pod Basket with you while off your bike? With the adjustable shoulder strap, carrying the B-Pod is easy and comfortable. When collapsed there is a convenient handle to make carrying a breeze. The B-Pod Basket is lightweight and made from recyclable high-modular composite materials. It is sturdy, functional, and full of great features. Whether you are out to shop, commute, or play the B-Pod basket can help save you money on gas while getting some exercise. So next time you need to head out leave the car behind and hop on your bike, B-Pod Basket leading the way.
2008 Jeep Renegade Concept
2008 Jeep Renegade Concept at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance The 2008 Jeep Renegade Concept is fun, functional and fabricated from recyclable materials. The B-segment vehicle offers agile, capable performance without sacrificing the environment its drivers seek to explore. The Jeep Renegade Concept targets customers who are extremely environmentally oriented, appreciate high-tech and innovation, and enjoy performance combined with style in keeping with their green attitude. The Renegades one-with-nature personality is emphasized by its large, flaring wheel openings, oversized wheels and tires, and cut-down speedster windshieldall of which combine to deliver on the Renegades promise of cross-country fun and agility. While the Renegade features a roll bar, it has no top. Instead, the cargo deck just behind the cockpit can be fitted with a variety of lids. Options include lids configured to accommodate the gear of specific outdoor activities such as mountain biking or kayaking. Innovative construction includes one-piece molded soy-based foam seats and doors, a one-piece co-molded instrument panel with a urethane skin, a co-molded aluminum/silicone steering wheel, a one-piece molded chassis created without using environmentally-harmful resins, and a one-piece molded interior compartment tub. The advanced propulsion system in the Jeep Renegade Concept starts with a 40-mile lithium-ion battery pack. A range extenderin Renegades case, a small-displacement (1.5-liter, 3-cylinder) BlueTEC diesel engineallows for journeys beyond 40 miles. The Jeep Renegade Concept boasts a 400-mile driving range.
2 Stage Elite 9 Downhill Bike
New design concept from NZ with 2 separate rear air shocks Photographed at Innerleithen, Scotland - supplied by i-cycles.co.uk
concept mountain bikes
The latest economy mountain bike by Titan. Enjoy riding in style without braking the bank. The Pioneer will guarantee years of "adventurous" bike riding!
The latest economy mountain bike by Titan, the Titan Pioneer 26-inch men's mountain bike is great for entry level riders or those looking for an all-around bike that won't break the bank. It features a steel frame and rims, 12 speeds with thumb shifting, power front and rear derailleurs, V-style brakes, comfort tires, and an adjustable seat post.
Type: Mountain Bike
Frame: Full steel frame
Handlebars: Adjustable design
Gearing: 12 speeds and thumb shifting
Derailleur: Power front, Power rear
Seat: Cionlli seat
Brakes: Front and rear V-brakes
Brake levers: Standard hand levers
Wheels: Quality alloy 26" wheels and hubs
Tires: Comfort tires
Pedals: Standard pedals
Adjustable seat post
Quill stem headset
Dimensions: 68 by 23 by 40 inches
Assembly required (no tools needed)
Assembly instructions included
Shipping Weight: 41 pounds