SILVER HEART GOLD. JEWELRY GOLD HOOP EARRINGS
Silver Heart Gold
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Coat or plate with silver
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
- the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- The region of the chest above the heart
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- the courage to carry on; "he kept fighting on pure spunk"; "you haven't got the heart for baseball"
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
To show proportion better, the vine stem is made from 2mm wire, the total length of the earrings is 2 inches These earrings, have a leafy vine stud (sterling stem, pure silver leaves), from which dangle pyrope and rhodolite garnets, a hammered sterling silver heart, and a smaller silver and 18k gold heart. It was all oxidised and then mostly polished off to add some contrast.
It may seem I haven't made anything new in a while but actually I have just been making and hoarding :D These earrings, have a leafy vine stud, from which dangle pyrope and rhodolite garnets, a hammered silver heart, and a smaller silver and 18k gold heart. It was all oxidised and then mostly polished off to add some contrast.
See also: gold miner on line gamegold miner holiday haul free downloadgold miner holiday haulgold hoop earrings with namegold velvet ribbongold ratesgold key charm necklacecorsairs gold xpgold miner se