Gold grill teeth : Bullion of gold.
Gold Grill Teeth
- A portable device for cooking outdoors, consisting of such a framework placed over charcoal or gas fuel
- cook over a grill; "grill the sausages"
- grillroom: a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate; "he cooked hamburgers on the grill"
- A large griddle
- A metal framework used for cooking food over an open fire; a gridiron
- Each of a set of hard, bony enamel-coated structures in the jaws of most vertebrates, used for biting and chewing
- (tooth) something resembling the tooth of an animal
- A similar hard, pointed structure in invertebrate animals, typically functioning in the mechanical breakdown of food
- An appetite or liking for a particular thing
- dentition: the kind and number and arrangement of teeth (collectively) in a person or animal
- (tooth) hard bonelike structures in the jaws of vertebrates; used for biting and chewing or for attack and defense
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
This is the guy I met at the gas station, he was cool with me taking a couple photos of him. I kinda told him to "Mean-Mug" but I guess we were both having a good time, and he couldn't pull it off.
J's Gold Teeth Grill
Located in the Garden spot called Shreveport. I sure wish I had thought of this idea. I mean, why wouldn't this be a "gold" mine? Pun intended.
See also: gold miner vegas cheatmysterious cities of gold theme songgold sandalsgold coins for salegold prices gramgold certificates valueswiss gold one cup