SPIRAL GOLD PAN - GOLD RHINESTONE HEELS
Spiral Gold Pan
- Placer mining (also) is the mining of alluvial deposits for minerals. This may be done by open-pit (also called open-cast mining) or by various forms of tunneling into ancient riverbeds.
- A large shallow dish used to separate small pieces of placer gold from other lighter material like gravel, mud, sand and black sand. The material is placed in the pan with water and agitated.
- (of a staircase) Constantly turning in one direction as it rises, around a solid or open center
- Winding in a continuous and gradually widening (or tightening) curve, either around a central point on a flat plane or about an axis so as to form a cone
- coiling: in the shape of a coil
- a plane curve traced by a point circling about the center but at increasing distances from the center
- gyrate: to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
- Winding in a continuous curve of constant diameter about a central axis, as though along a cylinder; helical
Silver and Gold
Have you worked out what it is? It was taken with a macro lens, so is smaller than you think, so it's not swarf from a lathe. It's actually part of a pan scourer.
Gold panning 2
See Gold panning 1 photo
Similar posts: beyonce in a gold dressage of mythology gold cheatsrose gold pave ringmarble blast gold the moviegold stud earringaustralian gold forever after moisturizerwhat did gold miners wearantique gold crucifixwallace gold plated flatware