Lemon Cleaning. Cleaning Bugs Off Car
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- gamboge: a strong yellow color
- The evergreen citrus tree that produces this fruit, widely cultivated in warm climates
- yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- A yellow, oval citrus fruit with thick skin and fragrant, acidic juice
- a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
- A drink made from or flavored with lemon juice
Lemons & Limes - one of the strongest food-acids, effective against most household bacteria. Limes are used throughout Latin America as a preservative & natural cleanser.
Yep it's a lemon...
See also: computer cleaning software freeremoval cleaningspring cleaning companiesregistry clean up utilitysteam cleaning tile floorsprofessional grout cleaningglass cleaning wand