Retread Truck Tyres - Cheng Shin Go Kart Tires - Sullivan Tire Billerica Ma
Retread Truck Tyres
- Put a new tread on (a worn tire)
- a used automobile tire that has been remolded to give it new treads
- give new treads to (a tire)
- rework: use again in altered form; "retread an old plot"
- Go back over (a path or one's steps)
- an automotive vehicle suitable for hauling
- convey (goods etc.) by truck; "truck fresh vegetables across the mountains"
- Barter or exchange
- hand truck: a handcart that has a frame with two low wheels and a ledge at the bottom and handles at the top; used to move crates or other heavy objects
- A strengthening band of metal fitted around the rim of a wheel
- (tyre) Sur: a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks
- (tyre) tire: hoop that covers a wheel; "automobile tires are usually made of rubber and filled with compressed air"
- A tire (in American English) or tyre (in British English) is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground.
- A rubber covering, typically inflated or surrounding an inflated inner tube, placed around a wheel to form a flexible contact with the road
Really bad tire
This is the view looking forward of the underside of a semi trailer (left side). This tire, a retread, blew out on Highway 50, on a 100 degree day, coming down the mountains into Sacramento. There was nothing visibly wrong with this tire a few hours earlier when I'd checked it prior to rolling. But heat kills tires and it more or less exploded. No warning. Just boom! The tread section came off in one long piece and flew up into the air before landing in the middle of the road. The white mud flap (on the left) bent up and was unhurt, but the trailer brake lights just above the mud flap were obliterated. The thing is, this is not uncommon. Motorcycylists, beware of trucks!
A shot taken at work, these are truck tires with big rubber envelopes over them, waiting to go into a giant pressure cooker to vulcanize the tread to the tire casing. This shot was taken very hastily so the 3D effect is not very good.
See also: 10 inch pneumatic tiressolid tyrestire pressure fuel economytire stores omaha neused tires in jacksonville nc18 inch truck tirestyre sizes uk